Merlin Plastics Employee Review

View all Merlin Plastics reviews

Wow, just wow!
Lead Hand/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC23 June 2019
HR does not know what they are doing. Not professional, not educated in HR or just not good at it.
Management not any better, they do not understand the labor market or how to treat people. Someone would have to be desperate to work here.

Other Merlin Plastics Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Foreman / Plant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BC19 November 2019
Management is an absolute joke, The worst run business I have ever worked for. The staff get treated like the garbage they are sorting.

Work was horrible, tons of rats, the washrooms are so bad you don’t want to go to the bathroom when you work. The staff room is dirty and people steal your food from the fridge.

PleSe don
Lots of work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC15 November 2019
I enjoyed working here. Lots of work and always something to do. The place can get dirty and smells at times which you should expect as it is a recycling plant. Supervisors are pushy sometimes but i think it's due to the amount of material that comes in daily and they want to get it all sorted. Office staff always seemed friendly and often smiled and said hi to me. Plant manager looks mean but is actually very friendly and seems to care. Company I feel does care they provide hot lunches daily for free and are always asking what they can do to make they job better and easier but it is dirty so i may seem like they don't care. Overall I enjoyed working here. Better forklifts as they are in bad shape and more clean up required daily and I believe would make it a better place to work at. Coworkers are friendly to you when you first start which made it easy to get comfortable. I very busy here with too much to do most of the time so you have no time to rest. Some coworkers are lazy and seem to get away with it so makes you have to work harder, I hope this changes. overall nice place to work but dirty and pay could be more as costs of living in Vancouver are crazy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Merlin Plastics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3