Mercedes-Benz Employee Review

View all Mercedes-Benz reviews

Quite nice experience especially with the people working there.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 July 2018
As a student I went to Mercedes-Benz Winnipeg to do my work practicum for about one and half month. My job was to help the front desk stuff to deal with daily issues, such as answering customers' phone calls, order daily consumption for the company. Since I know Chinese I can help some Chinese customers to translate when they met some difficulties in case. I also help with shipping vehicles or dropping off customers after they did vehicle service. The total experience is quite good. Everyone was friendly to me and we always had a good time when we were getting alone.
Pros
Free lunches.

Other Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

it became a place that was not nice to work at
Sales and Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON6 June 2019
Direct Management was great to work with, place is not operated in a harmonious way as departments do not work well with each other.

they preach customer sewrvice but have no idea what customer service is all about
toxic place
Product Consultant (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON29 May 2019
it is not a good place to work, management are unfair and just play the game, don't care the employee's hard work. always give the benefit to their prefer employees.
Pros
nothing
Cons
too much

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mercedes-Benz. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K