Mercedes-Benz Employee Review

View all Mercedes-Benz reviews

Amazing atmosphere, Becoming just like every other dealership.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 August 2018
The people, for the most part are amazing, the hours are what you can expect from the industry, scheduled 8 hour shifts, which are often much longer. No OT pay, but for most people who love their jobs this is not an issue, except for when personal time requests are not respected outside of scheduled hours. The work/ life balance is not for everyone. Management fails to help their most committed and loyal employees grow within the company. When I first started, after previously working in several different car dealerships, my immediate impression was that the building felt much different. I fell in love with the atmosphere, the culture, and most of all - the amazing people I got to work with . However, as time went on, the numbers meant more to management than the people who put their hard time and work in with customers to grow genuine relationships, which in my opinion is what makes an environment feel so welcoming and special, and separates you from the rest. More time needs to be spent ensuring the people who love the company, are given correct tools and opportunities to flourish - instead of being cut short of their potentials.
Pros
Amazing staff members and atmosphere
Cons
Management, Revolving-Door Environment

Other Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

it became a place that was not nice to work at
Sales and Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON6 June 2019
Direct Management was great to work with, place is not operated in a harmonious way as departments do not work well with each other.

they preach customer sewrvice but have no idea what customer service is all about
toxic place
Product Consultant (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON29 May 2019
it is not a good place to work, management are unfair and just play the game, don't care the employee's hard work. always give the benefit to their prefer employees.
Pros
nothing
Cons
too much

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mercedes-Benz. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K