Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews for Lot Attendant

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 3,908 reviews
horrible management
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC30 January 2019
The boss is great, but the owner is a horrible, disgusting person. She enjoys belittling you, calling you down, and firing you when you're sick, or if you have a complaint. They've had the labour board called on them multiple times, and they dump TONS of toxic, hazardous waste directly onto the ground. Mercedez Benz is a horrible place to work until you're making the owner money. If I could overall rate it 0 stars, I would.
Pros
free lunch on Saturday, wonderful staff
Poor Management to Help Grow
Lot Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 May 2018
Working at Mercedes-Benz Winnipeg I put in all my hard work and passion to be the best I could be. Often working overtime without pay and coming in on days off or when the dealership was closed to make sure everything is kept up to speed in the fast enviroment. I was shut down by higher management when I was looking to grow. No effort to help me progress as a manager and the company was failing to give me the tools to continue on up into the next bracket of my career.
Pros
Amazing Atmosphere
Cons
Poor Managment
Busy place
Detailer/Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 October 2017
Very busy place to work at. People are some times rude in management. You have to be quick and fast in detailing cars. Lots of employees work along with you as a team.
Pros
driving fancy cars
Cons
dealing with rude people
Fun place to work for but only for few months and not for long term employment
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON16 June 2017
It is like most private dealerships, there is constantly new people coming in and getting fired. Average stay there is about one year. Only few top people make money and rest are closer to minimum wage. It would have been great to work for unionized place.
Pros
In touch with technology
Cons
Private dealership, low paying wages