Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

Found 82 reviews matching the search See all 3,848 reviews
it became a place that was not nice to work at
Sales and Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON6 June 2019
Direct Management was great to work with, place is not operated in a harmonious way as departments do not work well with each other.

they preach customer sewrvice but have no idea what customer service is all about
toxic place
Product Consultant (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON29 May 2019
it is not a good place to work, management are unfair and just play the game, don't care the employee's hard work. always give the benefit to their prefer employees.
Pros
nothing
Cons
too much
Low morale and very destructive culture
Manager, Internal Controls (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 May 2019
I ended up resigning my position due to poor and unresponsive management. The company morale has been declining for the past three (3) years since the arrival of the new CEO. It continued to decline even further in the Finance department when they hired a new Controller and CFO. People have been steadily leaving for the past two (2) years and more are scheduled to leave.

It was a great company to work for until the arrival of the new CEO.
c'est agréable
Adjointe aux ressources humaines (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC4 March 2019
Le travail est discipliné,parfait.
L’ambiance est amicale ,familiale.
Magnifique.
Pros
café gratuit
Cons
pas de négatif
horrible management
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC30 January 2019
The boss is great, but the owner is a horrible, disgusting person. She enjoys belittling you, calling you down, and firing you when you're sick, or if you have a complaint. They've had the labour board called on them multiple times, and they dump TONS of toxic, hazardous waste directly onto the ground. Mercedez Benz is a horrible place to work until you're making the owner money. If I could overall rate it 0 stars, I would.
Pros
free lunch on Saturday, wonderful staff
enjoy working with MB
VIP & Corporate Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Durham, ON25 January 2019
Great company, they are very attentive to the needs of their employees. I WOULD absolutely recommend this company to anyone looking to be a personal chauffeur.
It Was a Good Company
ADMINISTRATIVE / ACCOUNTING PAYABLES (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 December 2018
❖Entered Data in Windows, Microsoft Word, Quickbooks & Quickbooks Online, and File transfers

❖Prepared Bills/Invoices and allocated payments to the Buyers

❖Prepared reports as assigned

❖Filing And Sorting through miscellaneous reports and contacting customers about there filing information to keep up to date
Used and Abused
Service Washer (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON12 December 2018
Without a doubt, the worst place to work. The management is garbage, you're treated with disrespect and constantly micromanaged. The big players are snobby and walk around like they own the world. Only few top people make money and rest are closer to minimum wage. It would have been great to work for unionized place. Avoid MBB at all cost.
Ok atmosphere
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON28 November 2018
Missing process and accountability from management. This company needs more team building activities to bring the group together. Needs more guidance and support from team leads
smart fun environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON20 November 2018
enjoyed working with a diverse background of people. great customer service learning. working with fine details. interesting materials . i loved learning about the cars!
Nice Cars
Jockey / Chaffeur (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC24 October 2018
Fun place if you like cars, Mercedes cars are fabulous! Salesman and Managers think they are above everybody.. cuz of the luxury brand name... if you are young, you get treated like S**t but beside there attitude, nice place to work and free coffee.
Pros
Great and Nice cars
Cons
Managers Attitude
bien
Adjointe aux ventes- Commis comptable (Former Employee) –  Sherbrooke, QC12 September 2018
Belle équipe et travail ensemble. un monde d'automobile
extremely corporate
Service Appointment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 August 2018
Not my ideal job, pays ok. People I work with are nice, management is average. Typical boys club in automotive industry. Tasks are tedious and repetitive, facility is really nice.
Great work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON12 August 2018
Great environment.
Couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with.
We all worked together to make sure client were happy every time they come in.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Amazing atmosphere, Becoming just like every other dealership.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 August 2018
The people, for the most part are amazing, the hours are what you can expect from the industry, scheduled 8 hour shifts, which are often much longer. No OT pay, but for most people who love their jobs this is not an issue, except for when personal time requests are not respected outside of scheduled hours. The work/ life balance is not for everyone. Management fails to help their most committed and loyal employees grow within the company. When I first started, after previously working in several different car dealerships, my immediate impression was that the building felt much different. I fell in love with the atmosphere, the culture, and most of all - the amazing people I got to work with . However, as time went on, the numbers meant more to management than the people who put their hard time and work in with customers to grow genuine relationships, which in my opinion is what makes an environment feel so welcoming and special, and separates you from the rest. More time needs to be spent ensuring the people who love the company, are given correct tools and opportunities to flourish - instead of being cut short of their potentials.
Pros
Amazing staff members and atmosphere
Cons
Management, Revolving-Door Environment
Great Management team
Sales (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 July 2018
the time where I was working for Mercedes Benz in are Sprinter Sale position was very great , to work with the Management and Customer was are very good time for me.
Pros
Sprinter Sale Specialist
Quite nice experience especially with the people working there.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 July 2018
As a student I went to Mercedes-Benz Winnipeg to do my work practicum for about one and half month. My job was to help the front desk stuff to deal with daily issues, such as answering customers' phone calls, order daily consumption for the company. Since I know Chinese I can help some Chinese customers to translate when they met some difficulties in case. I also help with shipping vehicles or dropping off customers after they did vehicle service. The total experience is quite good. Everyone was friendly to me and we always had a good time when we were getting alone.
Pros
Free lunches.
Interesting place to work -- kinda shady at times
Auto Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK18 May 2018
Great shop team -- management sucks. The owner has a very bad temper. Sales can be a bit pushy because the owner makes them do a bit too much to try to get the customer.
Poor Management to Help Grow
Lot Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 May 2018
Working at Mercedes-Benz Winnipeg I put in all my hard work and passion to be the best I could be. Often working overtime without pay and coming in on days off or when the dealership was closed to make sure everything is kept up to speed in the fast enviroment. I was shut down by higher management when I was looking to grow. No effort to help me progress as a manager and the company was failing to give me the tools to continue on up into the next bracket of my career.
Pros
Amazing Atmosphere
Cons
Poor Managment
Nothing to say
Financial Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON15 March 2018
Nothing to say here other then some of the people that work there need to learn what it means to be Mercedes-Benz and emulate the brand and what it stands for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mercedes-Benz. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K