Menzies Aviation Employee Review

View all Menzies Aviation reviews

Great place
Ramp Lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON5 February 2018
Great place, Great People, Great Job. very flexible if you have needs or things to attend to. Hard working people know what their doing. great place to start to gain more knowledge about aviation.

Other Menzies Aviation Employee Reviews

a learning please
Cargo Agent (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC21 May 2019
Menzies Aviation is a place to learn air transportation-related knowledge. The working environment is ok. People and manager there are pretty nice. An ok workplace.
This Job Is Not For Everyone!
Ramp Agent, Lead Ramp Agant, CNX Runner (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 May 2019
I worked here for over 3yrs. Towards the later half of my employment, 'management', would put me, my job and crew at risk of losing our jobs everyday.

They were operating outside of their guidelines and when I approached them about it several times it was swept under the rug.

It wasn't until I was fed up with the risk of not only myself but of others when I decided to call it quits. I couldn't bare the responsibility of something happening that was out of my hands.

Everyone's experience will be different I can say that.
If I had the opportunity to work here again would take it in a heart beat. Not every job will be easy but the issue here can be fixed with communication and eyes fixed on the prize.

You will not find a better airside company to start your aviation journey.

The pros out weigh the cons.
Its just a matter of 'what are you willing to put up with'.

What will you stand for.

Wish you all the best and hope your opportunity goes better than mine.
Pros
Lots of opportunity for advancement, Plenty overtime, Benifits, Good People, No Harrassment, No Negitivity.
Cons
Management Organization, Communication, Favouritism.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Menzies Aviation. Our community is ready to answer.