Menzies Aviation Employee Review

View all Menzies Aviation reviews

Ramp Lead
Ramp Lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON28 June 2017
Job is fun especially during summer, flights are hectic, workers are friendly. Management friendly as well, may need some reminders when it comes to issues but overall good, morning staff mainly is amazing, afternoon staff total chaos
great short term and long term job, but pay is what you would expect that of a third party business
Pros
easy overtime, good management team
Cons
Pay, sick calls on bad weather day, crew room was messy but thats due to employees

Other Menzies Aviation Employee Reviews

a learning please
Cargo Agent (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC21 May 2019
Menzies Aviation is a place to learn air transportation-related knowledge. The working environment is ok. People and manager there are pretty nice. An ok workplace.
This Job Is Not For Everyone!
Ramp Agent, Lead Ramp Agant, CNX Runner (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 May 2019
I worked here for over 3yrs. Towards the later half of my employment, 'management', would put me, my job and crew at risk of losing our jobs everyday.

They were operating outside of their guidelines and when I approached them about it several times it was swept under the rug.

It wasn't until I was fed up with the risk of not only myself but of others when I decided to call it quits. I couldn't bare the responsibility of something happening that was out of my hands.

Everyone's experience will be different I can say that.
If I had the opportunity to work here again would take it in a heart beat. Not every job will be easy but the issue here can be fixed with communication and eyes fixed on the prize.

You will not find a better airside company to start your aviation journey.

The pros out weigh the cons.
Its just a matter of 'what are you willing to put up with'.

What will you stand for.

Wish you all the best and hope your opportunity goes better than mine.
Pros
Lots of opportunity for advancement, Plenty overtime, Benifits, Good People, No Harrassment, No Negitivity.
Cons
Management Organization, Communication, Favouritism.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Menzies Aviation. Our community is ready to answer.