Menkes Developments Ltd Employee Reviews

Unprofessional
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 August 2019
Was reached out to by this company for a position. It seemed like they needed to fill it out urgently which was already a red flag. After several phone promising phone calls and emails and basically guaranteeing the job, they decided to ghost me and not give me any updates. After asking for any updates they decided to move onto someone else without mentioning it, only to try and offer me the job at a later date after I assume the other applicant decided to withdraw. HR and their hiring team appears to be extremely unprofessional.
Pros
n/a
Cons
unprofessional
Good, but only for the family
Operations Management (Current Employee) –  1 York23 April 2019
You’ll work there and they’ll tell you that you are doing a great job. You’ll straighten things out, get the processes in place and get things running smoothly and efficiently. Then they’ll replace you with a family member that recently graduated university and needs a job. Do not trust their HR person. They’re only concerned about themselves. Good luck.
No job security high turnover
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 February 2019
You will see a job posting every month. No employee retention at all. Worst experience and horrible culture.

People are unprofessional and lacks any qualifications. HR is on a power trip.
Pros
Paycheque
Cons
Too many to mention
HR was very Horrible!
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 February 2019
Overall my experience as a receptionist here was horrible. Very unorganized, the HR head at the time had gossiped about several employees and caused many issues such as making two woman cry constantly.
Excellent culture and people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 May 2017
In the top 2 best companies I've ever worked for, if you have the opportunity go for it, you won't regret it.
Excellent working culture and some of the finest and most knowledgeable people I've had the pleasure to work with.
I flourished in this position.
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER (Former Employee) –  G.T.A.30 October 2015
It was wonderful to be able to have been afforded the opportunity to get back involved with a larger builder and to help them grow into the goals and vision that they were pursuing.
Pros
As above.
Cons
Nothing of substance