Menasha Corporation

Menasha Corporation Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Mississauga, ON7 reviews
You start your day with all the instructions on safety and safe handling. After that the assigned work is started. The work there can get very exhausting and tiring since it involves packaging and lifting heavy boxes.
poor working environment. cold conditions in the factories. management sucks. hard to book any days off. working on holidays for inventory checks. hours start from 6:30-2:30 which gets very tiring
Pros
steady pay
Cons
not enough breaks and breaks are too short
this is the best workplace I have had in my 10 years of experience . I have never understood what it fully meant to be apart of a team and really want to contribute to a company's' success until I received an invitation to work at Menasha Chedworth location.
Overall it was good. Staff is very nice. Enviornment is good for work. They take cre of their emploees . But they take too much work from their emploees .
Pros
Cons
Too long hours
Great management team, world class facilities, excellent benefits, support teams are very friendly and helpful, going to work each day just means meeting with my new friends. I am very glad to be aboard
Very bad culture, rude and unprofessional behaviour. No direction, a lot of confusion. Have no sense of management. No respect for employees. Selfish operations manager, has no respect for any body.
I found the Site Manager to be very rude, abrupt, hostile and disrespectful. She would curse and swear when upset and regularly talks down to staff members.

The new Operations Manager was a habitual liar who attempted to break the team/family dynamic of office staff. I know of three incidents within his first two months of employment that he lied to subordinates about instructions from senior staff as well as what he had observed staff members doing which he flatly denied when confronted.

Very friendly, jovial staff/team members.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Menasha Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.