Menasha Corporation

Menasha Corporation Employee Reviews

good environment but not job guarantee. management does not take interest in safety concerns nor pay increase .
Most supervisor are not fully trained nor they enough knowledge of hoe to train and how to distribute work .
Bullied on 1st day. Confronted after lunch as to where I had been when I'd just been to the break room. Was doing work the same of others but constantly corrected even though my end product looked the same as anyone else's.
Pros
None.
Cons
All.
Lots of discrimination and lying happening here Always drama and management is largely the problem Worst company I have ever been a part. work here if you like to be disrespected and treated like a criminal if you. Unless you are Mexican. If you are Mexican, you will be treated fairly
Pros
My pay andBenefits were good
Cons
Everything else.
Not a good review not a place I'm willing to go back to I started with this company before they were bought out and worked hard for them every day. I did more then my fair share and management is always changing so you don't recognized !
Pros
Its a job
Cons
If your not part of the childishness that goes on your a target
The plant manager is a complete joke and spends his day rearranging the chairs in the breakroom. They don't care about their employees and will let them go for the slightest of reasons whereas they keep the ultra lazy ones who are nothing but a burden on the ones who want to do a good job. In addition the company president is spineless and could not possibly care less about us minions.
Pros
Pay is decent.
Cons
Very much a cancel culture.
Trainer (paco) was rude and put everyone down. Would not let me ask any questions and put me in time-out like a child. He was very knowledgeable about the job just does not know how to deal with people on a personal level or any other level. The supervisors are really great and as a corporation as a whole it's a good place to work they just need to get rid of this one guy
Pros
Pays well good hours
Cons
Need to have better trainers and place
The company did not seem to care about those who were treated badly about bullies. The most successful people in the company seemed to be protected and complaints ignored about their rude behavior.
Pros
Day schedule available
Cons
Rude uncaring atmosphere
If your looking to be underappreciated, treated unfairly, with terrible raises for busting your tail, come to work and go home hating your job then this is the place for you!!

I would never recommend this place particularly the ** NEWVILLE, PA branch ** I worked here for quite some time from supervisors to the GM they are all garbage folks woth no morals or respect. Worked here theough many seasons to see many OSHA reports get filed by employees, and when management knows when an OSHA rep will come, whichever employee filed the report the management makes sure to not give that person hours on that SPECIFIC day. I recommened a FULL investigation of this work environment.
Pros
1 field day a year thats not worth it
Cons
Working for the Newville, PA branch
long hours - very physically demanding. very strict (although i like that in a company) no favoritism. all around great company to work for if you are able to work long hours, lift alot of heavy stuff throughout the day, and can work the hours they demand of you.

i like that in a company --- so i have no complaints about when i worked there. unfortunately i hurt my back severely when i was there-and so now i am disabled. have had 2 surgeries and still suffer all the time. it changed my life --- not in a good way. so i highly recommend that you think about the work before signing on.
Pros
excellent work environment-treated fairly-very helpful-no negativity tolerated for long
Cons
long hours, heavy lifting (if low man on the totem pole you will work on your days off)
Left after working 2 months. Hours are super long, low ball pay, no AC, very unorganized and they go back on their word alot concerning double pay. Also if your back from back 3 or 4 minutes later they flip. I remember getting sleepy on the line(I have a baby and get little sleep as is) and someone came up to me and basically told me to get back to work.

Another thing I found was weird was standing outside and having two lines, one for tickets for people who worked previously and another line for people without tickets who didn't work that day. I arrived at work at 5:30a and by the time they let everyone in with tickets, I had to go home because they didn't have any work for me to do.
Pros
always have a job
Cons
short breaks, standing for 10hrs, high turn over rate, low pay
I worked there 8 months (Temp Service)
Very fast pace and you could make up to 3.50 hr more during busy Times

The draw back is the Management very unprofessional and there

Leads twice as bad.

There is no accountability for Safety, very unsafe place to work.

And if you you bring Safety concerns to Management then you are Complaining.
Pros
Fast Paced, Good Pay (During Peak)
Cons
Poor Management, Unsafe to work at
Great company, if they would get some management that actually cared!!! Anyone needs experience a good leg up into other factory in the area
Always training new associates, because associates never stay
Pros
Hours
Cons
Be humble and prepared to learn at a fast pace work overtime. Always get your breaks ..leadership good respectful to employees ;deal with situations fairly
Overall good in this warehouse. Fast paced environment and working on conveyors with fast paced environment is bit harder. But one can manage to work over there
At orbis you are constantly moving from cleaning your station to pulling label of the plastic bins you're working in a hot warehouse but get to listen to music while you work.
I like working there. I have built relationships there and learned many areas in the job. I believe they have good management and placing people where they can be more effective. They try there best to help everyonrme.
Well working with a gap , it is like dream come true for me , overall my application experience was a good and hope to be worker in gap warehouse as early i can
Working in a fast pace environment
Team work

Perform different functions

Lots of things to learn

Challenging job

Everyone is very helpful

Enjoying at work
Management doesn’t care about employees, is mostly everyone for them self and just get the work done fast as possible , they don't care about problems they just want the job done
Le nouveau personnel arrivant peu intégré par les équipes, travail souvent en solo
La direction prends du personnel par connaissance

Le personnel qualifie ou diplome ne reste pas
Pros
Lieux agrables, propre
Cons
Trop de personnes connaissent directement la diection a l'exterieur
I didn’t like the environment and felt as if it was out of my culture. I was being treated unfair from managers and wasn’t stabled in positioning. I wasn’t aware of being moved from position to position and wasn’t getting paid for it.