Memorial University of Newfoundland
Memorial University of Newfoundland Employee Review

Memorial University is a five star workplace

2 January 2013
I work from 7:30 to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. I enjoy my work very much. Everyday I am learning new things and meeting new people.

Our office setting consists of approximately 50 people. The only employees are myself and my supervisor. The other 48 co-workers consist of undergraduate and graduate tutors who are hired for tutoring their peers with their papers.

I thoroughly enjoy working with everyone in the office. It's a wonderful place to work.
Pros
the people are wonderful to work with
Cons
i have no complaints whatsoever
2 June 2020
Same roleSame location
Intermedite Clerk Stenographer (Former Employee) - St. John's, NL
enjoyable place to work, very helpful staff and faculty. management was extremely easy to work with and there was never issues when tasks needed to be clarified.
25 February 2019
Same roleSame location
Intermediate Clerk Stenographer (Former Employee) - St. John's, NL
I am on front desk greeting students, co-workers, faculty. I have done some training on different programs: Visio, Sitebuilder. I do a lot of documentation in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher. My boss is fantastic to work for. I do a lot of arranging of hosting for various conferences, workshops etc. The most enjoyable part of my day is communicating with people.
Pros
Training Sessions
Cons
8 June 2020
Same location
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee) - St. John's, NL
job requirement is higher than the salary. logistic support is very poor. you will not find right person and right instrument. Their budget might be low. your dont have future