Mejuri Employee Reviews

The Cool Kids Club
Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 February 2019
This company is made of amazing people and very hard workers, all with unique ideas and a sense of style that you’ll find on the streets of Paris. In my time here I’ve noticed that if they don’t like you, they won’t give you a chance to develop and get comfortable with the role before they let go of you - therefore there is a high turnover.
The company is still growing so they are creating multiple new jobs, but then yours might become obsolete as they continue to restructure.
The company is a clique with a hiercarchy that makes it uncomfortable if you say something that might be outside of the company vision. To be here, you need to live and breathe Mejuri.
Amazing Team & Positive Environment
Social Media Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, On20 June 2017
It's very hard to find a place to work that you truly love and enjoy. I have definitely found that in Mejuri. I go in every day knowing I'll be seeing people who I get along with and who are there to help and collaborate with me. All ideas, thoughts, and opinions are welcomed from everyone on the team, no one is ever left out. I've already learned so much in the short period of time I've been here and know I will have the opportunity to grow even further.
At the end of the day, we are a startup and that means we work in a fast pace environment. You have to be innovative, hard-working and welcome change. If you possess a can-do, positive attitude and are ready to get things done then you'd fit in perfectly.
The Millennial Dream Job
Operations (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario14 June 2017
Mejuri is a fast-paced, fast-growing and exciting place to work. The culture is incredibly forward-thinking and supportive, without the uncomfortable entitlement that comes with the traditional office "hierarchy". Everyone pitches in and offers support to each other, no matter what's needed. The relationships go beyond that of a team and are more that of a family. Personally, I feel I've grown immensely in a short amount of time because I was given the opportunity to do so. I expressed areas I wanted to improve on and parts of the company I wanted more involvement in, proved myself and was then given further opportunities for growth. It's not always an 'easy day at the office', it's hard work, but you do it alongside a kickass team and the payoff is well worth it. Watching the company grow with each individual contribution truly does make the hard work worth it. Should you apply if you're not willing to put in the effort to contribute to something amazing? Probably not. But if you're a hard working, eager to learn and enthusiastic person - you're likely "Mejuri Material" and will fit right in.
Pros
Opportunity for growth, positive team culture. And Yoga-Thursdays!