Mejuri

Mejuri Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
The work is very relaxed. whole team has helping nature.you can listen music while working.i love that it's not hard work .it's light weight and comfortable work🙂
Not the company that they try to market themselves to be. Not team oriented and as a result many projects are in a state of chaos. Communication was not encouraged among peers and there was a sense of hierarchy in management that prevented collaboration with team members. The best part of the job was the benefits coverage and the effort from our office manager on team outings ( these were super fun)
I loved working at Mejuri Warehouse because, first of all it was so close to the place I stay. Second of all, the management was very supportive and so friendly with me. I enjoyed working with everyone in the team. I learnt about a whole new industry in which I had no idea about. They provide great snacks and soft drinks. It is a very comfortable environment to work in. I would recommend working at Mejuri anyday for anyone with a passion to be in the e-commerce industry.
Work environment was very relaxing ,no work pressure and easy work.I recommend others to work there because of good pay and easy work.others people working there were also very cooperative.
This company is made of amazing people and very hard workers, all with unique ideas and a sense of style that you’ll find on the streets of Paris. In my time here I’ve noticed that if they don’t like you, they won’t give you a chance to develop and get comfortable with the role before they let go of you - therefore there is a high turnover.
The company is still growing so they are creating multiple new jobs, but then yours might become obsolete as they continue to restructure.

The company is a clique with a hiercarchy that makes it uncomfortable if you say something that might be outside of the company vision. To be here, you need to live and breathe Mejuri.
Mejuri is growing so fast that things here are always fast, fresh, challenging and fun at the same time.
Love all of my colleagues and managers who are always care for each other's professional growth and kind to each other.

It has been an amazing journey to see how Mejuri grows and be a part of it give me a very touching feeling.

There is definitely many opportunities for everyone to growth here.

Highly recommended to work in this positive environment with a huge momentum of growth.
It's very hard to find a place to work that you truly love and enjoy. I have definitely found that in Mejuri. I go in every day knowing I'll be seeing people who I get along with and who are there to help and collaborate with me. All ideas, thoughts, and opinions are welcomed from everyone on the team, no one is ever left out. I've already learned so much in the short period of time I've been here and know I will have the opportunity to grow even further.
At the end of the day, we are a startup and that means we work in a fast pace environment. You have to be innovative, hard-working and welcome change. If you possess a can-do, positive attitude and are ready to get things done then you'd fit in perfectly.
Mejuri is a fast-paced, fast-growing and exciting place to work. The culture is incredibly forward-thinking and supportive, without the uncomfortable entitlement that comes with the traditional office "hierarchy". Everyone pitches in and offers support to each other, no matter what's needed. The relationships go beyond that of a team and are more that of a family. Personally, I feel I've grown immensely in a short amount of time because I was given the opportunity to do so. I expressed areas I wanted to improve on and parts of the company I wanted more involvement in, proved myself and was then given further opportunities for growth. It's not always an 'easy day at the office', it's hard work, but you do it alongside a kickass team and the payoff is well worth it. Watching the company grow with each individual contribution truly does make the hard work worth it. Should you apply if you're not willing to put in the effort to contribute to something amazing? Probably not. But if you're a hard working, eager to learn and enthusiastic person - you're likely "Mejuri Material" and will fit right in.
Pros
Opportunity for growth, positive team culture. And Yoga-Thursdays!