MeeT Restaurants

MeeT Restaurants Work-life balance reviews

Clear
4.2Pay & benefits

Best employer I've ever had!

MeeT has a great, fun, positive culture. They do a great job at hiring people because everyone gets along so well. The Managers are driven and supportive. There's lots of opportunity for advancement and is growing. The food is SO good and there's a free meal on every shift, there's a lot of other great benefits as well, especially if you're interested in growing with the company.

Pros

GREAT staff, great Managers, fun environment, individuality is celebrated, growth opportunities, treated like family

Was hopeful but disappointed

I did not feel as though I was respected as an employee nor did I feel that I received the training I needed to be successful in my job. Communication was unfortunately not effective and work/life balance was not respected. Overall I feel as though management could do better in providing an environment where staff feels supported and prepared to complete the tasks needed to do the job. Also, the management could improve by implementing a training program prior to hiring new employees.

Pros

Gym benefits free food

Cons

communication training management

Best workplace I ever had

MeeT Yaletown is really a GREAT place to work, there u have opportunity to grow and learn new things. Everyone is soooo lovely, friendly, inclusive and good at theirs job.

Great staff and great customers

Such an amazing company to work for. They treat their staff right! Great people, benefits, and lots of room to grow. Been with the company for about two years and they are fantastic.

Excellent work environment for all types of individuals

I worked at meet as a line cook, assistant kitchen manager, and kitchen manager. I enjoyed all my roles in this restaurant. The company is LGBTTTQQIAA++ friendly. Helped individuals grow within the company. They have work events like picnics, work prom, & work parties. A typical day at work is setting up your line for service and the rest of the day goes by pretty fast until you are finished. The most enjoyable part of the job is spending it with amazing people that share similar values and are very accepting of everyone. The hardest part of the job as a manager is finding work-life balance as it's such a busy restaurant and there are times when it demanded more of your time but all is worth it because staff was generally happy and the customers kept coming back. I would work for MeeT Restaurant again if i was in the city.

Pros

free food if you are boh, work events, close knit staff memebers, busy

Cons

days can be long, busy

Jobs at MeeT Restaurants