MeeT Restaurants

MeeT Restaurants Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
4.2Pay & benefits

Best employer I've ever had!

MeeT has a great, fun, positive culture. They do a great job at hiring people because everyone gets along so well. The Managers are driven and supportive. There's lots of opportunity for advancement and is growing. The food is SO good and there's a free meal on every shift, there's a lot of other great benefits as well, especially if you're interested in growing with the company.

Pros

GREAT staff, great Managers, fun environment, individuality is celebrated, growth opportunities, treated like family

Was hopeful but disappointed

I did not feel as though I was respected as an employee nor did I feel that I received the training I needed to be successful in my job. Communication was unfortunately not effective and work/life balance was not respected. Overall I feel as though management could do better in providing an environment where staff feels supported and prepared to complete the tasks needed to do the job. Also, the management could improve by implementing a training program prior to hiring new employees.

Pros

Gym benefits free food

Cons

communication training management

Great staff and great customers

Such an amazing company to work for. They treat their staff right! Great people, benefits, and lots of room to grow. Been with the company for about two years and they are fantastic.

fun workplace, don't expect to get rich

Fun place to work, but not a place to make money. Shifts were short during the day, sometimes not starting at all Co workers were all fun and easy to get along with Management were approachable and understanding, as well as flexible Free meal with every shift- the food was good Great staff perks and felt like a family.

Pros

free meal with every shift, fun colleagues

Cons

short shifts

Jobs at MeeT Restaurants