Medtronic
Information from Medtronic:

Medtronic Employee Reviews for Bilingual Customer Service Associate

Bilingual Customer Service Associate4 reviews
Canada4 reviews
Medtronic is an amazing place to work, great people and excellent management who provides all the tools and support to success.
Leading the market in healthcare industry and implementing its own vision. for the future.
I enjoyed almost 8 years of assisting with continuous improvements, however; we have been undergoing a multi-billion merger that is over three years in the making and it has resulted in the department looking more like a broker firm than a customer service department so I will be looking starting September 18th 2018 for an opportunity to help, with my set of skills and experience, a company with solid standard operating procedures and reliable management software.
Pros
Cons
Still undergoing multi billion merger for three years
supportive management. great vision and ethics.Great team work.
fast paced environment. Personal target and growth being one of focus of the company.
Fast pacing environment. Constant change in the tasks. I had the chance to experience working with two desktops. SAP. Among the top 100 bests place to work in Canada. International company in the medical field. Great benefits. I have lost my position in the process of restructuration in the branch.
Pros
gym in the workplace.
Cons
too much overtime every trimester.