Medtronic
Coronavirus update
Information from Medtronic:

Medtronic Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Mississauga, ON9 reviews
Faire place to work. Lots of pressure. Not as good as before. Not a fair salary. Depends on the manager character.Good place for females to work.Material is more important than people.
Great place to work i miss the people and crew i worked with. Just wished they never rid of there distribution center. I would go back there in a heartbeat.
I very much enjoyed working for a company that changed lives everyday with their products and technology. Making a difference at work is what motivates me to get out of bed in the morning.
Busy days at work. Learnt allot of new accounting procedures. Management is knowledgeable Busy work culture. Team building initiatives. Company outings.
Pros
Great learning evironment
Cons
N/a
A typical day at work would include, taking inventory of items received during the day and inputting them into system. Organizing products based on serial numbers, and product type. Also picking and packing orders placed by customers to be shipped out. The hardest part of the job was staying on our feet more the majority of the day. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning about the functions of all the equipment and products kept in the warehouse.
Medtronic is an amazing place to work, great people and excellent management who provides all the tools and support to success.
Leading the market in healthcare industry and implementing its own vision. for the future.
I enjoyed my working at Medtronic. I learnt a lot by working in Medtronic.
Management is good and very cooperative. I like my current job but as I got my certification ( CGA) so I want to move ahead with new challenges.
Fast pacing environment. Constant change in the tasks. I had the chance to experience working with two desktops. SAP. Among the top 100 bests place to work in Canada. International company in the medical field. Great benefits. I have lost my position in the process of restructuration in the branch.
Pros
gym in the workplace.
Cons
too much overtime every trimester.