MEDSLEEP Employee Reviews

Ran far far away
Sleep tech (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON20 April 2018
Whatever you do don’t apply here even if your desperate for a job.
Management sucks, you can’t call in sick take a day off in the first 6 months even though you have nothing waiting for you like no benefits no packages nothing just run far far away from this company
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no benefits, no breaks, don’t get paid much. For such little pay you do so much more. Management sucks no growth, your binded to 18 months contract or Else you pay literally pay them back money.
Wonderful Company in a Thriving Industry
Community Educator (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC16 November 2017
The best part about working for MedSleep is the AWESOME management team who are always there for you by consistently providing outstanding support. Work is relaxed and fun with a focus on a healthy work/life balance. The staff and physicians are wonderful to work with and feel more like family than co-workers. You're fairly compensated for your efforts with bonuses and quarterly recognition awards being given out to staff who excel in their role. There's also a company wide focus on learning and they provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. Sleep is an up-and-coming industry and with MedSleep as the Canadian leader, there will be plenty of work in the future.
Pros
Management Team, Professional Development, Staff Support, Bonuses & Awards, Work/Life Balance
Great place to work, learned a lot
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS21 February 2015
Everyone I worked with taught me new and interesting things. I was taught to wash sleep machines and got patients files and packages ready for new patients. I made calls to patients to remind them of their upcoming appointments and greeted clients as they entered the office. I made mail runs and also set up the patients rooms which meant emptying garbages, making the bed, changing the sheets, etc. I made sure the office was always cleaned and also helped out with the other employees when needed. I loved working at MedSleep it had flexible hours and I met great people.