Medline Industries Employee Review
Important line of work
Hard working staff, not recognized by upper management. Disorganized depts. that do not communicate well with each other. Product a much needed service - learned more about Medical supplies and hospitals.
Ratings by category
Good insight to medical industry
Poor communication between staff/depts
This dept is the back bone of the company, however the 2 supervisors have destroyed the culture and have made the environment extremely toxic. New hires last between 2 days to 1 month before they've had enough. The only standing employees are the ones who were there before Medline purchased medical mart. Place is a disaster. Stay away.
Long hours, back up your work to protect yourself, upper management needs work.culture was okay and needs work. Hardest part of the job is Job Work/Life Balance weighs to much to the work side.There are good people on the blue collar side that bust their backs to get the job done.
This organization is managed by a boy scout troop. They are indifferent to the voices of reports and only pretend to show concern for employees. As a result turnover is extremely high which translates to corporate instability!
Compensation is more than fair
You will be patronized to death.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medline Industries. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,749 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Medline Industries
- How did you get your first interview at Medline Industries?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Medline Industries, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- Does Medline Industries require background check?2 people answered
- How has Medline Industries responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Medline Industries?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Medline Industries?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Medline Industries?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Medline Industries?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Medline Industries?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Medline Industries?
See all questions and answers