Medline Industries

Medline Industries Employee Reviews

Met alot of really cool people , that helped me learn the job and would do anything to help on the Job. The ones that made the difference never get enough credit . Unloading the trailers had risks for unsanitary items taken out of bins which caused me to quit not wanting covid.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Work politics, some of the men like to bully women
Medline was a great place to work at with amazing co-workers and supervisors. The work wasn't easy but not too heavy either. Got to learn a lot from my time here and hadn't the operations not shifted I would've definitely stayed here.
Pros
Free lunches, incentives, flexible hours
Cons
Can't think of any
U get hired and don’t get a chance to take in day to day leaning like everyday is a new thing the inventory is so toxic like the pay does not balance out the work load I believe in challenges and overcome them but this guy instead of them taking care of who is responsible for doing the damage they blame the inventory guy and they get all the workload to do every morning but yeah it’s toxic
Long hours, back up your work to protect yourself, upper management needs work.culture was okay and needs work. Hardest part of the job is Job Work/Life Balance weighs to much to the work side.There are good people on the blue collar side that bust their backs to get the job done.
This dept is the back bone of the company, however the 2 supervisors have destroyed the culture and have made the environment extremely toxic. New hires last between 2 days to 1 month before they've had enough. The only standing employees are the ones who were there before Medline purchased medical mart. Place is a disaster. Stay away.
This organization is managed by a boy scout troop. They are indifferent to the voices of reports and only pretend to show concern for employees. As a result turnover is extremely high which translates to corporate instability!
Pros
Compensation is more than fair
Cons
You will be patronized to death.
Job is great,but there is a lot of stress with the new lead hand ,he is not a people person, and he reminds us of the old operation manager, most of the guys have been doing this a long time and are great workers , put we are all open for change its not what you say it's how you say it 👍
Right from top to down the operations management is incompetent and clueless. They can let you go for absolutely no reason. You can expect to get hired in middle management if you are pally with someone hiring you. If you stand up for something you believe in, you can expect to get fired. There is no job development goal for an employee. The management is least respectful, and do not care about loyalty. If someone is more knowledgeable, they are shown the door. In short lot of room for mediocrity is allowed. Right from VP operations to the warehouse supervisor, it is filled with incompetent people, who are in short, rejects from big corporations like WalMart and Pepsi.
Hard working staff, not recognized by upper management. Disorganized depts. that do not communicate well with each other. Product a much needed service - learned more about Medical supplies and hospitals.
Pros
Good insight to medical industry
Cons
Poor communication between staff/depts
The manager has his favorite people and doesn’t understand the fact that I had a child to pick up from daycare so he just let me go for stupid and not understanding I can’t do overtime this company sucks pay is not good the benefit is ok and they are a unorganized warehouse
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Always overtime
Upper management has implemented many great things, RRSPs, bonuses, benefits however terrible warehouse managers keep employees leaving. Delta Manager doesnt train new hires. Doesnt even talk to half his staff. He is new, brings in his former workers and creates special schedule for his friend. Blatant favortism, withholds information. Used car salesman who is all talk.
Pros
RRSPs, bonuses
Cons
Favortism, zero respect
A typical work day includes daily assigned tasks, scheduled meeting, email communications to internal/external counter parties. Take notes, ask questions and learn every day. Open management in supportive working environment. Hard part of work occurs when there is time constraint, delay in response from counter part, immediate issue without effective solution. Enjoyment occurs when freedom is given in accomplishing tasks, supervisor monitor is taken into place and knowledgeable/experienced co-workers are around.
Life balance and work Balance is great, not enough activities or team building events for the employees. Management changes a lot.
My Co-Workers were very helpful to me during this project work. I have learn a lot from them. It could be because of the management of the company and I like that the most.
I worked with Financial Directors and Sales Management to provide support and guidance with RFP, RFQ's, managing large buying groups, hospitals, medical facilities. Fast paced environment requiring meetings, with financial groups and sales to increase ROI and maintain commit levels from buying groups.