Medline Industries Employee Reviews

I need job
Captain at sea (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, ON26 February 2018
Iam master from many years I looking for more experience in another country and about job in my country its little salary and more work whit out any chance for future more and more salary and i have family 3 children and my wife
Good Overall
Inventory Coordinator/Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON12 March 2016
Life balance and work Balance is great, not enough activities or team building events for the employees. Management changes a lot.
Co-Workers
Sales Force Portal (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON22 June 2015
My Co-Workers were very helpful to me during this project work. I have learn a lot from them. It could be because of the management of the company and I like that the most.
Great Family owned and run Business
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario18 November 2014
I worked with Financial Directors and Sales Management to provide support and guidance with RFP, RFQ's, managing large buying groups, hospitals, medical facilities.

Fast paced environment requiring meetings, with financial groups and sales to increase ROI and maintain commit levels from buying groups.