Medline Industries Employee Reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 1,303 reviews
Not a good place to work unorganized and manager ain’t fair
Forklift and picker (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC9 September 2018
The manager has his favorite people and doesn’t understand the fact that I had a child to pick up from daycare so he just let me go for stupid and not understanding I can’t do overtime this company sucks pay is not good the benefit is ok and they are a unorganized warehouse
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Always overtime
Good upper management, terrible warehouse level
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC14 August 2018
Upper management has implemented many great things, RRSPs, bonuses, benefits however terrible warehouse managers keep employees leaving.

Delta Manager doesnt train new hires. Doesnt even talk to half his staff. He is new, brings in his former workers and creates special schedule for his friend. Blatant favortism, withholds information. Used car salesman who is all talk.
Pros
RRSPs, bonuses
Cons
Favortism, zero respect
I need job
Captain at sea (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, ON26 February 2018
Iam master from many years I looking for more experience in another country and about job in my country its little salary and more work whit out any chance for future more and more salary and i have family 3 children and my wife
Collaborative and cooperative working environment
Demand Planner / Buyer (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON19 July 2017
A typical work day includes daily assigned tasks, scheduled meeting, email communications to internal/external counter parties.

Take notes, ask questions and learn every day.

Open management in supportive working environment.

Hard part of work occurs when there is time constraint, delay in response from counter part, immediate issue without effective solution.

Enjoyment occurs when freedom is given in accomplishing tasks, supervisor monitor is taken into place and knowledgeable/experienced co-workers are around.
Good Overall
Inventory Coordinator/Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON12 March 2016
Life balance and work Balance is great, not enough activities or team building events for the employees. Management changes a lot.
Co-Workers
Sales Force Portal (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON22 June 2015
My Co-Workers were very helpful to me during this project work. I have learn a lot from them. It could be because of the management of the company and I like that the most.
Great Family owned and run Business
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario18 November 2014
I worked with Financial Directors and Sales Management to provide support and guidance with RFP, RFQ's, managing large buying groups, hospitals, medical facilities.

Fast paced environment requiring meetings, with financial groups and sales to increase ROI and maintain commit levels from buying groups.