MediSeen Employee Reviews

A wonderful work option for healthcare providers
Healthcare Provider (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 March 2019
MediSeen has been a great company to work with. As a healthcare provider, the ability to offer patients the provision of treatments in the comfort of their own home adds a new and beneficial dimension to my private practice. With MediSeen I have full control over my hours, rates, and travel distance. It has become a great way to compliment my in-office practice. The head office staff have provided an amazing degree of support in the promotion of my work at MediSeen. From promotional materials through social media support, I am proud of my experiences with the company through my time working with them.
Pros
Set your own schedule, rates, and travel range
Cons
Travel time if your travel range is too large
Excellent Platform to Grow Your Home Visit Practice
Service Provider (Current Employee) –  Toronto25 March 2019
MediSeen provides an excellent all encompassing platform to allow any health care professional to run a successful home visit service. The platform is completely customizable by the practitioner such as setting fee schedules, availability, radius of service, etc. MediSeen provides great back-end support for practitioners and clients.
Pros
Independence and Customizability
Great company to work for, offering support and assistance while allowing me to choose my own hours and fees.
House call chiropractor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 March 2019
MediSeen is a great company to work for. As a housecall chiropractor, I appreciate the support and assistance that MediSeen has given me to help build my business, at the same time allowing me to have independence to work my own hours and set my own fees. This is a growing company with a sound business plan and a bright future.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Still thinking...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MediSeen. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8