Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Liked working there
RN (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT15 April 2018
Staff in office easy to work with, called you for shift when u were available . Work is almost always available for every shift . Pay and good for work done. Very fast paced not for every one.
Small and quick paced office
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee) –  Yorktown Heights, NY12 April 2018
My work at Medical Staffing Network was limited due to the financial environment at the time. The work was satisfying. I worked with friendly people.
Pros
Good work shedule
Cons
Small office
Pay is good
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MD7 April 2018
Pay is good but hope that you will find a long assignment or turn over to be permanent if that is what you are looking for. Otherwise staff treated me good.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Temporary Assignment
wonderful caring agency
LPN (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY3 April 2018
I absolutely love working for MSN. They always do everything possible to ensure I get 40 plus hours a week. The daily pay is great, you get 100 percent of your pay with taxes taken out daily . They do not mind if you get overtime. And the company is a caring company, if you do not like a facility they never are pushy about you taking shifts there. The pay is competitive. I would recommend working for MSN to anyone.
Pros
great pay, 100 percent daily pay with taxes taken out
National Travel Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL26 March 2018
Recruiting is always tough, they allow the autonomy to do your own thing but offer hep when you need it. People are friendly and supportive. great team environment.
Family oriented
Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE24 March 2018
You have the ability to meet and talk to so many new people. The teamwork is amazing and co-workers are like extended family. The job is fulfilling, exciting, fast paced and constantly revolving. With this company they constantly are asking for opinions and suggestions, not just to hear them, but to actually apply them. It's great developing relationships with all the staff and clients.
Pros
Upper management is supportive and helpful. Lots of great people who all work together
workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC22 March 2018
The only constant here is change. If you can't roll with the punches and adapt to new processes, leadership, opportunities or whatever it may be, you might not enjoy the environment here. With that said, these changes teach us to be resilient and adaptable - both invaluable traits to learn in the workplace.
This company temp agency with chance for hire after working required hours
Certifide Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA18 March 2018
Medical Staffing Network is a company that hires you on a temp basis. The company that MSN sends you to can hire you on permanently if they buy you out or you work the required hours . This agency can get you the hours you want for the most part. The hours you receive there is never guaranteed you are subject to get cancelled if the facility doesn't need you.
Pros
Getting exposed to many job sites
Cons
Maybe get hired or not Maybe work that day or be cancelled
PRN position
RN (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FL14 March 2018
Sent to different ER's, however had a hard time getting shifts unless I was willing to drive a long distance. Ended up switching to a different agency.
Great place to work.
(Business Development Specialist) (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL11 March 2018
I enjoyed working there. You havew goals and challenges daily. I learn a lot in the area I worked in. I was moving up but we got new managers and things changed. Culture was great. Some coworkers did not want to see you advaced, so it was a little tensed working with them. I enjoyed learning more each day.

Want to know more about Medical Staffing Network?

Ask a question
staff
Medical Assistant/Medical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Macon, GA2 March 2018
Best medical staffing agency I have ever worked for the Macon Branch is top notched, always tried to keep me working... Office hours were great, answer service if you had to call in after hours..
Professional work environment
Phlebotomist Garfield Heights (Former Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OH1 March 2018
I loved the professionalism of the staff. the staff made you feel welcome with no pressure and all understand that we all are human. Very busy and a joy to work with.
Pros
caring staff
good place to work
MICU, CCU, nurse strike support (Former Employee) –  Macon, GA24 February 2018
Local staff. Pay weekly. Competitive pay since they were bought out by Cross Country. They work hard to get you a good travel contract. Not open on weekends, but you get someone on call.
Not a good company to work for
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL24 February 2018
No growth potential, high turnover and lack to management skill to guide department to succeed. I believe that management played the most important part in many people leaving the company.
Great staffing agency
LPN (Former Employee) –  Trevose, PA23 February 2018
Great staffing agency. Always got me over forty hours a week to work. I never minded travelling around the state. I worked with them both here and in Philadelihia.
enjoyable job
Abington Executive Park (Former Employee) –  Summit, PA21 February 2018
any where you work was a good feeling
learning comes easy
management helpful
no matter where you might go for a shift there is caring aides that will help
knowing that i care for all
Staffing Agency
LPN (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH15 February 2018
MSN is by far the best staffing agency I have worked for. They send you to nice facilities and the pay is decent. If there was any issues they were quick to address it and give you feedback.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NY14 February 2018
Did not stay long because this was my second job. Overall good experience. I can't say much. It was a nice opportunity granting me a variety of experience.
Patient Care Technician (PCT) (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TX12 February 2018
I love the opportunity to work at so many different hospitals. I enjoyed working with my supervisor. They have great clients and the opportunity to learn is endless.
MSN Tech Support
Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Pikeville, KY 4150111 February 2018
Loved the job until it closed and went off shore. Ive always loved to help people. Liked the people I worked with and the job itself. Never dreamed they would have moved.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.