Medical Arts Health Research Group

Medical Arts Health Research Group Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
The manager has unstable behavior, and mood swings which create a toxic work environment. There was no communication, structure, or solid leadership. I worked hard and there was no regard or respect for employees.
Working at the Medical Arts Health Research Group has been a very beneficial work environment in terms of professional growth. This company provides you with the opportunity to grow into and excel into your desired position.
The ceo of this company has such blatant disregard for her staff I cannot even tell you. Her unstable moods create for such a stressful work environment. One day its up one day its down. There is no job stability, and hours of the employees are cut on basically a monthly basis even if the company is doing well, to ensure the ceo gets rich. In this company the motto is do whatever it takes no matter what the consequence as long as you make money. Staff is put under undue pressure to ensure that the company is staying afloat financially. I would never recommend you to give any of your time or hard work to this company. I certainly gave far too much of mine.
May I suggest not applying unless you enjoy working for a company that doesn’t value their employees is unorganized and completely unstructured.You will be hired for a specific job only to find yourself taking care of tasks not in your job scope and without any proper training or compensation The CEO/ owner has no personable ,leadership or communication skills whatsoever resulting in an extremely high turnover rate of employees. I honestly don’t know how this place has been in business for as long as it has.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Doesn’t value employees .Poorly run
This experience has been amazing in terms of honing in on management expertise. I have learned how to manage my study team on many different levels and I am responsible for many things at work. I am really appreciative of this experience, and will use it in my career as I shift towards working in a primary prevention health setting.