Mediative Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Projets intéressant
UX Designer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 December 2017
Projets intéressants, équipes compétentes et passionnées
Cutting Edge Business and Technology ...Fun Place to Work!
National Direct Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 December 2016
We help businesses cut through the digital clutter so they can better perform in an otherwise complex digital landscape, and ultimately reach, engage, and convert more potential customers.

We own one of Canada’s largest pools of high-intent consumer data, which we use to fuel our innovative solutions, customize them, and maximize their performance. As a result, our leading industry experts continually push the boundaries of what we offer in an effort to drive the very best results for our clients.

Thought leadership is part of our DNA. We take pride in what we do and how we do it, and always welcome the opportunity to share our experiences and expertise with our clients, partners, and industry peers.
Toxic and floundering company
Senior Group Manager, High-End Digital Fulfillment (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC, Toronto, ON18 May 2016
As a division of Yellow Pages this is a dying company. Over the past year there have been hundreds of layoffs from all levels, including the senior leadership.

If you are looking for long-term employment and stability this is not the place for you.
Pros
They pay well and have great benefits
Cons
Layoffs, layoffs and more coming. Weak leadership from the top

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mediative. Our community is ready to answer.

Mediative Reviews by Location