Media Resources Employee Review

View all Media Resources reviews

ok place
Sign Installer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 August 2017
good place to start doing signs with; learnt a lot to take me on to bigger company. Enjoy the people I worked with. Signage work will never change all places are the same.

Other Media Resources Employee Reviews

Not bad
Lead Printer Press (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON2 October 2018
Hard work, busy and always overtime if wanted. Its a factory job so be ready to work in a factory environment. management is good to you if you work hard and hustle.
Great place to work Learn alot working here
General Contractor/Sign Installer (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON5 June 2018
A typical day of work involved getting the daily work order assembling your crew and materials and leave the shop to complete work according to the work order. I learned a lot about signage and working with wood and steel. Took courses in first aid, forklift rope rescue and many other safety certification course. I worked with many different people most were pretty awesome and I'm glad to have met them. The hardest part about the job would have to be indefinite finish times with jobs sometime running into the next day. Things I enjoyed was meeting and training new people and being able to use my experience in rope access to complete work in tough to access locations like one the side of buildings
Pros
Tons of training, Great people
Cons
Long hours upto 20 hour shifts