Media Resources Employee Reviews

Great place to work Learn alot working here
General Contractor/Sign Installer (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON5 June 2018
A typical day of work involved getting the daily work order assembling your crew and materials and leave the shop to complete work according to the work order. I learned a lot about signage and working with wood and steel. Took courses in first aid, forklift rope rescue and many other safety certification course. I worked with many different people most were pretty awesome and I'm glad to have met them. The hardest part about the job would have to be indefinite finish times with jobs sometime running into the next day. Things I enjoyed was meeting and training new people and being able to use my experience in rope access to complete work in tough to access locations like one the side of buildings
Pros
Tons of training, Great people
Cons
Long hours upto 20 hour shifts
Alright
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON16 January 2018
Not the best place to work, but not the work place to work. Sometimes the work is reliable and busy, sometimes its completely dead and there are multiple lay offs, or just time off.
ok place
Sign Installer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 August 2017
good place to start doing signs with; learnt a lot to take me on to bigger company. Enjoy the people I worked with. Signage work will never change all places are the same.
work
Lead Service Digital Technician (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 May 2017
its a great work area the people there are wonderful and the experience learn is amazing its a good working force with lots of opportunity's and learning in everything
Very poor management
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON7 April 2015
The worst job environment ever.
Management has no idea what employees need to be successful in the job.
Product quality is poor and production is always delayed.
Media Resources
laborer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 July 2013
A typical work day starts at 7 am, we start the day with a morning safety meeting going talking about any issues that happened in the previous work day. Then we would figure out where we needed to be working for that day and come up with a game plan. I learned how billboards are built and how we post on them. i work mainly well with my co workers. I worked both in the shop and out on the road.