Media Graph

Media Graph Employee Reviews

Canada16 reviews
Interview left me with very bad impression.
Never worked for them but did have an interview a while back. The owner was extremely rude and abrasive. I vowed to never work for this company no matter how much they paid or how desperate I may be for a job.
It is a good company, great people, yet work can be stressful with short dead lines.
It is a good opportunity to gain experience yet do not expect to have a permanent position. I made good friends there, and worked in interesting projects which improved my resume. Yet I chose to study and seek other opportunities.
Horrible company
Stay away!!! The worst compagny in Montreal. They don't care about the employees.They have a big turn around nobody stays there. They fire you not to give you insurance. They talk down to you and even curse you out especially by the owner's wife. The owner thinks he knows everything but knows nothing.
Cons
Horrible!!! Owner and management are all liars.
Very simple do not apply they expect you to work overtime unpaid everyday and they let their Jewish employees have paid days off and none Jewish employees have to work when 85% of office is jewish. Also no stability and no flexibility. They will get rid of you if you dont over work for the little pay they give you. No bonuses for Christmas for most employees while the ones they value get bonuses and worst but not least they have zero care for the laws in Quebec for employees. New management won't change bad ownership. Do not apply thus place will lie to you.
Very dynamic work place
Worked at Media Graph and the experience was challenging but always felt that they cared. It is a fast pace company that values customer satisfaction. If you are a driven individual and passionate about lighting and signage you will like and be challenged. New management as started and does make a difference as they bring a new approach that was needed.
Pros
small company with some very good and fun people
Cons
Ownership understanding of small issues (traffic, personal appointements, vacation time)
Work and enjoy
- Decisions are fast and clear
- Management always giveyou a time to solve problem or help you

- Huge resource base
Pros
Thining management
Cons
Transport
Worst Work atmosphere , Do not go for it
Not recommended to anyone.
There is no respect for employees in this company.

No fix time for finishing work and they will give more work before 5 min when employee is leaving.

Owner talks rudely to each employee and blames to other for his mistake.
Pros
Cons
Employees are not treated well
terrible work experience
The worst work experience, professional and personal, the owner is a person without education nor ethics.
experts in labor exploitation, and in hiring immigrants who need a job.

A group of employees is the only thing that is saved.
Pros
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Media Graph?
Worst place on earth
This was the worst work experience I have ever had. Employers treat the employees like garbage. They created a high anxiety and stressful environment by yelling at employees and blaming everything on them even if it wasn't their fault.
They'll never thank you for any work you do and always find something to criticize.

The only reason someone would leave a good review is because they're getting paid.

When you decide to leave and they realize there's nothing they can do to make you stay, they'll be extra evil and just say very rude things regarding personal choices you've made the mistake of telling them.

I rather be unemployed.
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Absolutely everything
Once upon a time
My experience not very positive. Culture of management very low. Work environment not good for creative or motivated person. My advice - think twice, before to step in.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Pay attention for internal work culture and communication.
Do not apply
I used to work here and my only advice is stay away from this company, work culture is non existent they stifle your creativity, beat down your passion and expect you to be a robot. you won't be getting paid anywhere near the market rate. Management lacks even basic decency and doesnt know how to treat employees. They dont care about motivating an employee for them you are just a number, you leave and someone else will come in.
Pros
zero
Cons
long list
bad company
Poor company!!! i would have put 0 stars but i can't !!!!! Want people to come in even if they are dying, treat you like you are nothing, always want more of you but they won't give you a dime for it ! No bonus, no days off( they force you to take your days off when the company close) no illness days off, no security, no bonus and cheap salary (12$/hr even if you have way more qualifications than what the job required ! Won't encourage you to even apply here but if you like to be threatens like a workslave you are more than welcome to apply to mediagraph
CHEAP company no care for any employee
Cheap salary, won't give you a reasonable raise don't care what your profesion is. There is one 30 minute break during your 9 and half hour day and they don't even pay that.
Very very cheap...company
One of the worst company I have ever seen. Overworked..Underpaid ..Lot of expectation. Very poor work culture. There is no Zero star in the rating otherwise I would have been given Zero out of Five star. It is such a cheap company where I didn't get paid for my worked days at the time of leaving the job. Yes they post the job so many times just because of high turn over rate. They don't respect your profession what you have studied and what is your background.
Pros
Nothing to say..
Cons
Alot of Cons, I dont want to write here its just because my value gets down if I, respond to such a cheap company.
This place is filled with ambitious individuals. Lazy and unmotivated employees realize that they're in the wrong place after a few months. Lack of competencies get them fired or they leave voluntarily. As a current employee, I love working here and the challenges are daily and varied and leave me satisfied. The culture at Media Graph is wonderful and employees are encouraged to be innovators in everything they do. If you love what you do and if you're hired here to do that, then this place will surely satisfy you.
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
Low room for growth
overworked, underpaid and underappreciated
Extremely high turnover due to unrealistic expectations and overall poor workplace atmosphere.

Many postings for this company is indication of high turnover rate.