MEDA Employee Reviews

travail
Technicien de maintenance (Former Employee) –  Mérignac (33)15 November 2017
bien, bonne entente du personnel, travail agréable
Ambiance agréable
Technicienne microbiologiste (Former Employee) –  Mérignac (33)23 December 2016
Laboratoire très interessant avec des personnes motivées
good
BAckoffice Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka24 October 2016
The environment is good and colleagues are very friendly.....Its a construction company and colleagues are also very cooperative.
Ambiente de trabajo abierto
Analista de Información (Current Employee) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.21 February 2016
Cada día es diferente, siempre hay algo nuevo que hacer.
nuevos retos por afrontar.
libertad para ejercer tu trabajo.
Pros
sueldo integro
Cons
no hay prestaciones superiores a las de la ley, como seguro de gastos médicos, seguro de vida, lugar de estacionamiento, vales de despensa, vales de comida
good
Data Enumerator (Former Employee) –  Gilgit30 August 2014
I worked as Data Enumerator in which we was collecting data and send to the concerns. work culture was good and befits are also good
Pros
experience
Cons
Stressful environment brought on by poor management decisions in dealing with dealers and employees
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Spring Green, WI10 February 2014
I learned I never want to work for a company where the management decisions are made by owner and children working for company with no input from those actually doing the work. Puts everyone in very uncomfortable situations when dealing with vendors and dealers.
Pros
No pros
Cons
no breaks, no benefits
Unattainable Goals
Hospital Claims Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC3 November 2013
I originally took this job because of the benefit structure - although I have reached above and beyond and brought in over $375,000 in paid claims in one month, management comes up with excuses not to pay out bonuses to the "common workers". I should receive a $5000+ bonus for __(month)___ 2013, but due to health reasons I missed a few days of work and was told because of my "attendance issues" that I would not receive my bonus. They set very high, almost unobtainable goals for their employees so that they won't have to pay out the bonus. In __(month)___ 2013 they installed video cameras to watch the employees at their desks. Upper Management will try to keep you under their thumb by telling you that you're not qualified. Managers will throw you under the bus at every chance they get. It is obvious who the favorites are - those that run to Management and tattle on the rest of the workers.

They have an exceptionally high turn around rate. On my team alone, in the past 5 months, 5 employees out of 10 quit. One gave her 2 weeks notice and was let go on the spot.

Management will try to lure you in, promise you team and individual bonuses, but it's all just a great big hoax. Please don't waste your time.
Pros
Cons
see above
Fridays fun drinks
Team Leader M&E and IT (Former Employee) –  Dar es Salaam - Tanzania7 October 2012
- Excellent management skills that taught me a great deal about managing subordinates
- hardest part of the job: when data systems are not working and no one else to ask for help
- Most enjoyable part of the job: to see others working smoothly as a result of data system and policies that I was part of
Pros
free lunches
Cons
poor work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MEDA. Our community is ready to answer.