Mechanics Hub
Mechanics Hub Employee Review

Quality Driven, Productive Workplace!

29 May 2013
I have never worked in an office quite like this one. Great people and laid back/fun atmosphere which makes for a high quality, high production work place. They train you for success and compensate nicely.
Pros
Laid back atmosphere, solid compensation.
Cons
I have to go home at 6pm.
29 May 2013
I really enjoy the support and the ability to achieve results. Too many places tell you it is possible, but at Maizis and Miller results are achieved. The teamwork and comradery is surreal. This is a great place to come into everyday. If you are an influencer with an inner drive who can multitask and manage your own responsibilities, you will relish the freedom. This operation is a partnership between the infrastructure of the Maizis and Miller marketing team, the recruiters abilities and a very niche market of highly skilled candidates. Would you like to work on a global stage?
29 July 2016
I expect a happy relationship with my employer and a clear understanding of communication. As a apprentice i know how to change oils replace the breaks and tires.
Pros
Learning and devoloping skills everyday
Cons
waking up early
30 May 2013
This company is AMAZING to work for! I love that they are constantly seeking new and innovative ways to improve the business and how we work. Whether this is through keeping up to date with the latest recruitment technology, embracing all avenues of social media, or being open and receptive to employee feedback and suggestions.

Maizis & Miller has a great working environment and I truly enjoy working with my fellow coworkers and love having management that supports us!
Pros
Free snacks and lunches, employee fun events, paid two week Christmas break, working hours, positive employee morale
Cons
None that come to mind.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mechanics Hub. Our community is ready to answer.
Mechanics Hub Reviews by Location