Mechanics Hub

Mechanics Hub Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews

Great place to work, solid management, would recommend to other people looking for work. This company will promote internal growth, learning, and training.

Pros

great environment

Cons

success depends on candidate talent pool

Waste of time, especially for heavy equipment mechanics, I have a 421A

Waste of time. They take so much and offer very little, be better to go around and deal directly with companies, you'll get much better pay as they have to pay the hub a percentage of your wage

Pros

Free headaches

Cons

Everything, lie, steal, create unsafe working conditions

A fast learner that expands everyday

I expect a happy relationship with my employer and a clear understanding of communication. As a apprentice i know how to change oils replace the breaks and tires.

Pros

Learning and devoloping skills everyday

Cons

waking up early

Progressive Company that Thinks Outside the Box

This company is AMAZING to work for! I love that they are constantly seeking new and innovative ways to improve the business and how we work. Whether this is through keeping up to date with the latest recruitment technology, embracing all avenues of social media, or being open and receptive to employee feedback and suggestions. Maizis & Miller has a great working environment and I truly enjoy working with my fellow coworkers and love having management that supports us!

Pros

Free snacks and lunches, employee fun events, paid two week Christmas break, working hours, positive employee morale

Cons

None that come to mind.

Team work, positivity and a healthy work environment

I really enjoy the support and the ability to achieve results. Too many places tell you it is possible, but at Maizis and Miller results are achieved. The teamwork and comradery is surreal. This is a great place to come into everyday. If you are an influencer with an inner drive who can multitask and manage your own responsibilities, you will relish the freedom. This operation is a partnership between the infrastructure of the Maizis and Miller marketing team, the recruiters abilities and a very niche market of highly skilled candidates. Would you like to work on a global stage?

Great Team Atmosphere

It is a great place to work with a very friendly team. Everyone looks out for each other and is always helpful whenever you need them. You have the ability to work and run your desk like it is your own business and you control what you do with your day without any interference. Everyone likes to have fun and this helps keep a positive attitude at all times in the office and everyone enjoys working with each other and interacts well with each other. Looking forward to many more years to come.

Pros

Paid lunches, good hours

Quality Driven, Productive Workplace!

I have never worked in an office quite like this one. Great people and laid back/fun atmosphere which makes for a high quality, high production work place. They train you for success and compensate nicely.

Pros

Laid back atmosphere, solid compensation.

Cons

I have to go home at 6pm.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mechanics Hub. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4