Meaty Meats Inc.

Meaty Meats Inc. Employee Reviews

Absolutely horrendous place to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 January 2020
This is hands down the worst company to work for. The CEO is the worst manager in the company, he has no clue on how to talk to people or how to behave with employees. They have no sense on how to manage teams or individuals. They absolutely do not have a sense of teamwork, and do not recognize hard working people. It is a small company and they have no policies or procedures on how to deal with any situations that arise within the workplace. The HR department in this company is garbage. Its a one man show and they have 0 experience in how to recruit, execute or retain employees. Do yourself a favor and don't even look at this company twice for a job opportunity. I regret leaving my wonderful ex employer for this employer.
Not the best place to work dictator ship ay its best
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 December 2019
Not the best place to work too much micro managing. Some management are tactless
Staff are asked their options but its not considered.
The company has the potential to grow but management needs to be assessed.
Last minute people yet they want perfection.
A growing company
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 September 2018
I'm happy that I was offered an opportunity close to my home. When I look back to when I started and now, there has been a lot of changes. Ups and downs ... but as long as your not afraid of hard work or occasional long hours the job can be rewarding, I feel like I have grown with the company and intend to stay and move up to a Machine Operator.

I see the management team working hard, they have addressed my concerns whenever I have reached out, they encourage open communication.

I read the other reviews... but I have had the opposite experience, I'm thankful that I did not have their experience. I'm not saying the company is perfect, but I'm satisfied with the direction they are moving. The mixing is automated, I have not had to shovel meat... Management is fair, HR actually listens, and the company is continually improving.
Pros
The people, it is a very team oriented environment.
Cons
long hours... but i don't mind the overtime, it helps feed my family
friendly environment and well paid workplace
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 September 2018
It is one of the best place to work with, having friendly environment. Other bonus point is that they pay you really well and the management is very supportive. I would highly recommend this job to any person who is sincere, hard working and wants a long term job. thanks
Pros
friendly working enviroment
Cons
long working hours but you are paid well for long hours
Please Be Advised....
packer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga14 April 2015
In all honesty I would not recommend anyone to work here. They pay minimum wage ($11.50 hr) and promise to give rises but fail to do so. The production operations is disorganized and management shows partiality to most employees, he does not know have people skills and does not handle problems fairly (not to mention the company's owner). If you're desperate and need some money while looking for another job then this 'may' be for you.
Pros
pay every week
Cons
no rise, no review after your three months probation