Meadowridge School

Meadowridge School Employee Reviews

Good

I feel like that meadowridge school is a great high school if you had been there for middle school if you are new it is very difficult to adapt to their work habbits.

Collaborative Workplace

Meadowridge School leadership and board worked closely with all staff on decision making. Everyone around the table had a voice and were able to voice ideas, concerns and support.

great learning environment

great place to work amazing people no work day is the same IB School great education opportunities great management team excellent benefits most enjoyable part of being there was greeting students every morning

Pros

Always learning

Cons

Great Working Environment

Was a simple transition from being a student into the workplace environment. Tasks were enjoyable. Learnt many of the inner workings of the school environment not typically experienced from a student's perspective.

It was nice to work with my friends

The great thing about volunteering for my school, is that I got to work with my friends. It's a small school so, while I was there, I know most of the people who went to school there. It is also a lot easier to volunteer at a place where people already know your skills. The best part about being the volleyball manager is that the team was compromised of my friends. Being not a big fan of actually playing volleyball I enjoyed being able to experience this with them.

Pros

Being with my friends

Cons

Not much free time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meadowridge School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement