MEADOWBROOK CONSTRUCTION Employee Reviews

Plumber (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario1 March 2019
I worked at MeadowBrook for a few years. Admittedly left because my wife got a great job in Alberta.

I had a great time there. Management was great. They asked a lot out of us but had great support

Would recommend to anyone looking to push themselves and learn.
Pros
Great environment
A positive work environment
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 October 2018
After three plus years working for MeadowBrook Construction, every day still flies by. There are enough challenges to keep me learning new things. Collaborating with team players and management who care about what they is motivating. Team outings organized by management are very positive and enjoyable. Seeing the company grow in employees and customers and technology and along with the positive feedback from customers, strengthens my certainty that I work for a good company.
Pros
paid benefits and pension plan
A different type of contractor
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 October 2018
I worked along side with MeadowBrook for two years watching how there team worked together as well as how the ownership interacted with their employees.
In 2012 I jumped aboard to become a part of that team and I have not looked back once.

MeadowBrook has had tremendous growth throughout those years which has opened up a world of opportunities for advancement for individuals who are driven and dedicated to their trade and their career.

It is a passionate company with continued growth in mind.
Good place to work if you are motivated and up for a challange.
HVAC Technician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 September 2018
I see lots of bad reviews on here, I am assuming from disgruntled employees who no longer work here. Its a fast growing and dynamic company that rely's on the guys to be motivated and quick thinking. Some people just aren't cut out for the challenge. Those that are love it and have been here for along time. From a company that was only 10 employees 5 years ago and is now pushing 70 employees I would say they are doing a great job. They have great benefits and all the guys are great to work with. I strongly suggest you join the team and I look forward to working with you!
Pros
Fast pace, growing company, great guys.
Cons
New software can be difficult at times.
Loved working there
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 August 2018
I recently just moved to another province and had nothing but a great experience at MeadowBrook. Great team.. I am sad to leave the team.

Certainly they have grown a lot in the last few years and that creates its own challenges - but I loved it
Pros
Lots of support
Cons
Lots of driving
Dont care about employees
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2018
Meadowbrook is all about being a family company but what they dont tell you is that if you aren't a member of there family you are expendable.The people who work there are great and helpful but when it comes to management they would set you up in jobs without all the proper information and didn't care if you were safe on the job as long as you could make them money. Do not work here .
Run run run
Pros
Working with good guys
Cons
Will want you to do dangerous jobs so they can make money
Really bad place to work
worker (Former Employee) –  mississauga12 August 2015
unless you are related to one of the owners or one of the supervisors do not work here really bad management really bad attitude do not treat there workers well, only favored employees are looked after. If they offer you a job run run run.
Pros
the office manager is a nice person
Cons
management is appaling
Excellent Management
Sales Representative (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 September 2014
My coworkers and Manager made the job that much better.
I always had help in case I had a question that needed answering.

I typically spent the day phoning businesses to find the contact person to be reached for renovations.
Pros
Worked from home
Cons
Talking to people who's first language was not English

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MEADOWBROOK CONSTRUCTION. Our community is ready to answer.

MEADOWBROOK CONSTRUCTION Reviews by Location