MeadowBrook Employee Review

Dont care about employees
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2018
Meadowbrook is all about being a family company but what they dont tell you is that if you aren't a member of there family you are expendable.The people who work there are great and helpful but when it comes to management they would set you up in jobs without all the proper information and didn't care if you were safe on the job as long as you could make them money. Do not work here .
Run run run
Pros
Working with good guys
Cons
Will want you to do dangerous jobs so they can make money

Other MeadowBrook Employee Reviews

The work is difficult and I've never been happier
office worker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 July 2019
I've never been more challenged and supported in a workplace. I've also never laughed so much or so hard.

They've invested in my training, cared about my career goals, and supported me when I've strived for more.
Pros
If you like to have ownership over what you do for the company, climb over hurdles or the "wrenches" in your day, set and achieve career goals, and love a busy, professional, and silly environment - MeadowBrook is an excellent place to work.
Cons
People who own their job tasks can work longer hours when challenges occur, or deadlines are approaching.
Not a great place to work
worker (Former Employee) –  on site18 July 2019
The team members are great, the Brothers who own the company are hard to deal with, and watch out for doors slamming and a lot of shouting. They do not treat anyone who is not related to them or one of their supervisors well. So if your not family RUN RUN RUN
Pros
good work mates
Cons
Bad Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MeadowBrook. Our community is ready to answer.

MeadowBrook Reviews by Location