MeadowBrook Employee Review

Plumber (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario1 March 2019
I worked at MeadowBrook for a few years. Admittedly left because my wife got a great job in Alberta.

I had a great time there. Management was great. They asked a lot out of us but had great support

Would recommend to anyone looking to push themselves and learn.
Pros
Great environment

Other MeadowBrook Employee Reviews

Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 June 2019
I Overall my experience at Indeed was mostly very positive. I learned enough to launch a sales career having no experience coming in, the "culture"'/benefits/perks were unbeatable. I really enjoyed the actual day to day of what I did in working with clients and selling a good product. Also the training was really strong and thorough.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Temp Work
Friendly Office
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 March 2019
The office environment is positive and friendly. Everyone is always willing to help you out no matter what it is.
They encourage feedback and to share concerns with management. They listen with an openness that is refreshing and include the office staff in many day to day decisions on policies and procedures.
Some days can be very hectic as this is a very fast growing company and you must be able to accept changes as you go as you never know where the day will lead you.
The friendly and family-like relationships within the office make the daily grind not so glum.
Pros
Friendly office environment
Cons
Busy days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MeadowBrook. Our community is ready to answer.

MeadowBrook Reviews by Location