MeadowBrook Employee Review

Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 June 2019
I Overall my experience at Indeed was mostly very positive. I learned enough to launch a sales career having no experience coming in, the "culture"'/benefits/perks were unbeatable. I really enjoyed the actual day to day of what I did in working with clients and selling a good product. Also the training was really strong and thorough.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Temp Work

Other MeadowBrook Employee Reviews

Not a great place to work
worker (Former Employee) –  on site18 July 2019
The team members are great, the Brothers who own the company are hard to deal with, and watch out for doors slamming and a lot of shouting. They do not treat anyone who is not related to them or one of their supervisors well. So if your not family RUN RUN RUN
Pros
good work mates
Cons
Bad Management
Friendly Office
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 March 2019
The office environment is positive and friendly. Everyone is always willing to help you out no matter what it is.
They encourage feedback and to share concerns with management. They listen with an openness that is refreshing and include the office staff in many day to day decisions on policies and procedures.
Some days can be very hectic as this is a very fast growing company and you must be able to accept changes as you go as you never know where the day will lead you.
The friendly and family-like relationships within the office make the daily grind not so glum.
Pros
Friendly office environment
Cons
Busy days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MeadowBrook. Our community is ready to answer.

MeadowBrook Reviews by Location