MeadowBrook Employee Review

A different type of contractor
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 October 2018
I worked along side with MeadowBrook for two years watching how there team worked together as well as how the ownership interacted with their employees.
In 2012 I jumped aboard to become a part of that team and I have not looked back once.

MeadowBrook has had tremendous growth throughout those years which has opened up a world of opportunities for advancement for individuals who are driven and dedicated to their trade and their career.

It is a passionate company with continued growth in mind.

Other MeadowBrook Employee Reviews

Not a great place to work
worker (Former Employee) –  on site18 July 2019
The team members are great, the Brothers who own the company are hard to deal with, and watch out for doors slamming and a lot of shouting. They do not treat anyone who is not related to them or one of their supervisors well. So if your not family RUN RUN RUN
Pros
good work mates
Cons
Bad Management
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 June 2019
I Overall my experience at Indeed was mostly very positive. I learned enough to launch a sales career having no experience coming in, the "culture"'/benefits/perks were unbeatable. I really enjoyed the actual day to day of what I did in working with clients and selling a good product. Also the training was really strong and thorough.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Temp Work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MeadowBrook. Our community is ready to answer.

MeadowBrook Reviews by Location