MeadowBrook Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Friendly Office
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 March 2019
The office environment is positive and friendly. Everyone is always willing to help you out no matter what it is.
They encourage feedback and to share concerns with management. They listen with an openness that is refreshing and include the office staff in many day to day decisions on policies and procedures.
Some days can be very hectic as this is a very fast growing company and you must be able to accept changes as you go as you never know where the day will lead you.
The friendly and family-like relationships within the office make the daily grind not so glum.
Pros
Friendly office environment
Cons
Busy days
A positive work environment
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 October 2018
After three plus years working for MeadowBrook Construction, every day still flies by. There are enough challenges to keep me learning new things. Collaborating with team players and management who care about what they is motivating. Team outings organized by management are very positive and enjoyable. Seeing the company grow in employees and customers and technology and along with the positive feedback from customers, strengthens my certainty that I work for a good company.
Pros
paid benefits and pension plan
A different type of contractor
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 October 2018
I worked along side with MeadowBrook for two years watching how there team worked together as well as how the ownership interacted with their employees.
In 2012 I jumped aboard to become a part of that team and I have not looked back once.

MeadowBrook has had tremendous growth throughout those years which has opened up a world of opportunities for advancement for individuals who are driven and dedicated to their trade and their career.

It is a passionate company with continued growth in mind.
Good place to work if you are motivated and up for a challange.
HVAC Technician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 September 2018
I see lots of bad reviews on here, I am assuming from disgruntled employees who no longer work here. Its a fast growing and dynamic company that rely's on the guys to be motivated and quick thinking. Some people just aren't cut out for the challenge. Those that are love it and have been here for along time. From a company that was only 10 employees 5 years ago and is now pushing 70 employees I would say they are doing a great job. They have great benefits and all the guys are great to work with. I strongly suggest you join the team and I look forward to working with you!
Pros
Fast pace, growing company, great guys.
Cons
New software can be difficult at times.
Really bad place to work
worker (Former Employee) –  mississauga12 August 2015
unless you are related to one of the owners or one of the supervisors do not work here really bad management really bad attitude do not treat there workers well, only favored employees are looked after. If they offer you a job run run run.
Pros
the office manager is a nice person
Cons
management is appaling
Excellent Management
Sales Representative (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 September 2014
My coworkers and Manager made the job that much better.
I always had help in case I had a question that needed answering.

I typically spent the day phoning businesses to find the contact person to be reached for renovations.
Pros
Worked from home
Cons
Talking to people who's first language was not English