Meadow Berry Farms Employee Reviews

Wonderful place to work
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pitt Meadows, BC12 November 2017
I spent three months working for Meadow Berry Farms this summer and it was fantastic. Everyone gets treated very fairly and respectfully. I would highly recommend working for Meadow Berry Farms.
great workplace
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Pitt Meadows, BC17 October 2017
I have worked at meadow berry farms for a few years now. There is always work available if employees wish. I go back every year because I enjoy the environment and the fair pay. Management is kind to work with and very understanding with my school schedule which is greatly appreciated.
Nice place to work at
Hand back the buckets (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC26 September 2017
I worked there for the summer with my father it was a good place to work at and I paid fair it usually depends on how many buckets you fill up to but overall it was a fair paying job
Labour Intensive
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Port Moody, BC16 April 2017
overnight shifts, minium wage, no salary or worker benefits. No socializing, just working. Managers overworked their employees. Would not recommend this place to anyone.
bad company
Office Assistant/Receptionist/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pitt Meadows, BC29 March 2017
The job challenges are amazing, keeps you busy, but the management is really bad. don't appreciate your work. give 3 peoples job to one person and be expecting to be done in one day. I would personally not recommend this place to anyone.