Me to We Employee Reviews

I did not work there long.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 August 2018
At first I thought it would be fun, and impactful, but it became boring for me since nothing was being done. The las sentence is to reach the minimum amount of characters.
Fun and exciting but also very cultural
Volunteering (Former Employee) –  Los Campos8 January 2018
Working with Me to We changed my life. Getting to oppertunity to travel to Nicaragua and meet the community was beyond anything I've ever experianced. The tipical day would be waking up around 7am ish, meeting in the dinning room to eat, having about 40mins to pack up your stuff or maybe shower. Then you'd head down to the bus and drive into community to begin working. During the time we were there we worked all through out the day, constant water breaks, and 45mins to eat lunch (lunch was always provided, same with clean, cold water). Hard hats, steal toed shoes, pick axes and shovel were also provided. It's an experiance of a lifetime and I'd highly recommed it.
productive fun and loving work place
CO-OP placement (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 November 2017
Everyone here is very welcoming and productive.It didn't take long for me to fit in. Everyone is very interactive with each other and great to work with.
Great job for New Grads.
Domestic Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 November 2017
Great experience for new grads. Lots of turn over which results in many opportunities to move up quickly. The people and the culture is phenomenal. You will learn so much and will work along side the most dedicated and passionate people. Long work hours. be prepared to travel, which can be a lot of fun, yet exhausting. Be prepared to dedicate your life to this organization. which, for the right person, is an amazing opportunity. For the amount of hours you work, the organization does not pay adequitely. However you get paid holidays and vacation time and some benefits. If you're fresh out of school and have the opportunity to live at home while working here you will love it!
Pros
great opportunities. great people and culture
Cons
long hours, low pay
Very amazing place
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 August 2017
Me to We is a great company and the day of the event is really fun. The work is really easy and all the staff are great people and will help you in any situation
Exciting place to work with lots of opportunities
Senior Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2017
- organization constantly looking to improve the lives of their employees
- many opportunities to grow and learn
- focus on training management so they can better support you
Fun work environment with numerous opportunities to build relationships with others
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 July 2015
Our goal at Me to We was to organize events and gather funds in order to donate them to charities. We aimed to help the homeless youth in our community and beyond. This was accomplished by donating any funds we generated to Eva's Place, a charity known for it's outstanding work with the homeless youth.
Caring, Helping environment.
Volunteer/ Fundraiser Experience (Former Employee) –  Highschool Club29 December 2013
I liked being part of the Me To We club at my school because I was given the opportunity to not only reach out in my community, but also help raise money for a school in Ghana.