McMillen Jacobs Associates

McMillen Jacobs Associates Employee Reviews

A good place to work for self-starters and motivated persons

Day to day operations went as expected. Site management played a big part in how the project went and the overall moral of the crews. If site management was disorganized and pessimistic so was the crew, if they had clear work plans in place and a good attitude the crew did as well.Overall a good place to work. Communication between corporate entities and site personnel could be a lot better.

Pros

Safety incentives, employee appreciation.

Cons

Lack of communication, disorganization.

Little support, old school lack of communication problems

Poor communication, seriously bad leadership from upper management gives PM's and others a uncomfortable feeling all the time. If you are a true professional, look elsewhere for a stable top notch place to work.

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Long hours no positive feedback or appreciation

Productive. Many leaving for other companies. New management hired. Lots of turn over.

Was a nice place to work. Now I am looking. There is new work and not many to manage it properly. New hired managers in past two years are forcing many good and knowledgeable employees to find work elsewhere.

Pros

Get to work from home

Cons

Nepotism and favoritism.

Great work environment

The leadership team in the Boise office really care about their employees and it shows! They are constantly trying to make sure our work atmosphere promotes creativity, productivity and friendliness…..which is one of the main reasons working at McMillen Jacobs has been so rewarding. As our company continues to grow, I am watching how we are recruiting and gaining talented enthusiastic people. Which leads to my next point, I really appreciate my teammates! We have a collaborative and fun work environment which always contributes to a good atmosphere. I love how we are are encouraged to explore our full potential so that we can grow through our job experience.

Pros

Leadership team, compensation, benefits, and paid time off

Cons

Honestly I cannot think of any cons

Family Business that is one sided

Not a good work environment, unethical happenings daily. Not given any work opportunities. Not enough to do and when you suggest things they just blow you off unless it is one of their favorites idea.

awsome places to work

got to work in some really beautiful country,with some really great guys their managnent on the other hand is very unorganized. they have really good field employees,but managment does not interact with the field labor just the supervisors. two years there and had never met the owners of the company.

Pros

pay was great

Cons

very unorganized management.

High Productive and Peaceful Work environment

A day at work in Mc Millen Jacobs Associates was really peaceful and easy going. Sometimes there was extra help needed but nothing out of my skills. The environment was very professional and the place was always clean. It was a Company still under development, for this reason the tasks increased day by day. The hardest part f the job was when a project was due and sometimes we had to work extra hours or get the job done in a short period of time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the way we would stay together as a family and we used to go out to celebrate when a project was done.

Pros

Free lunches at meetings, birthday celebrations

Cons

self paid health care

Good Work Balance

The management was very flexible and easy to get along with. The benefits were great. HR staff was very helpful. Wages for the Boise area were fare and competitive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McMillen Jacobs Associates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement