McKesson Employee Reviews for Material Handler

Productive and Fun Workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON12 May 2018
Although, the time spend working at McKesson was short, due to closure, I thoroughly enjoy working there. The staff members were extremely accepting and easy to get along with and I am grateful for all the opportunities given.
Pros
Friendly Staff Members
Cons
Minimum Hours
Productive and fun environment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON26 April 2018
While working at McKesson I learned how to adapt to a fast paced physically demanding environment while making new friends with the very welcoming and friendly staff. The workplace was always fun and well kept. Although I only spent a short time there due to unforeseen events I would definitely love to be a part of the workplace again. Great place and people to work for.
great place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON5 February 2018
it was a great place to work the staff there was amazing and they took care of you like family. i would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a job.
Alright job.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON5 October 2017
Had a great time while working here . Was only a part time job(6hrs mon-thurs) the pays were great. Management wasn’t the greatest but I still managed to have a great time during my term here
Great Management
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Trenton, ON31 August 2017
Lower management like team leads and supervisors are great. Although if you're there through a temp agency, don't be surprised if you're laid off out of the blue.
Its such an amazing place to work
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON3 May 2017
A typical day at work is just doing small tasks over and over again. Its a lot of physical work so it does require a bit of fitness. The people are great and the management and supervisors are fantastic. I have nothing bad to say about working at mckesson canada.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Physically demanding work
Job was fine, bad timing at location, bad managers.
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON24 March 2017
Supervisors were rotating through frequently bringing in new and mostly favoring women in horrendous ways. Eventually it became about 70% women, with the few men there doing all the hard work. Employees were usually good to work with, it was a matter of supervisors being terrible in many ways.

Despite supervisors, it was a great job at the DC in Trenton, just a little too political and too far favoring women.
Pros
Overtime, free lunches, good environment
Cons
Supervisors, egos, technology
Productive and fast paced.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON16 March 2017
Every day was typically the same but extremely enjoyable. Everyone was easy to talk to and friendly. Nobody was nervous to lend you a helping hand if needed. Management was easy going and if you had a problem there was no need to be scared to bring up the topic to your supervisor because they were extremely understanding. The hardest part of this job was how fast everything was to be done but after awhile it became second nature.
unhappy work envierment
title Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Trenton, ON3 January 2017
I work in one place and never get moved around so I don't learn anything new, management and the co-workers are unpleasant the hardest part of the job is trying to like it.
Pros
the salary
Cons
everything else
great company
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON4 December 2016
Very great company to work for. It really felt like you were a part of the big picture with this company. A really nice feeling to have
Good place
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON28 October 2016
I was through an employment agency with McKesson but I really enjoyed working there and wish I could have stayed awesome company great coworkers .
Great Company to work for
Returns Processor/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON11 August 2016
McKesson was always good to me. I would have retired there if we were able to stay open. Great hours/pay/benefits. They were always willing to listen to ideas and suggestions.
Pros
great hours. no weekends or holidays.
Cons
management had their favourites
loved it
Material Handler/ Picker (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON20 July 2016
Good pay, good benefits. Treated with respect by fellow employees. Very fast paced which made time fly....great incentives as well.
Incredible place to work, functional and fun.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON16 November 2015
McKesson is one of the best places I have ever worked. The people, the atmosphere, and just overall the experience I had was great. I learned a lot about the place i was working and what we did for the community. I never thought i would like to work in a warehouse, but it was something I would not hesitate to do again.
Great place to work. Co-workers were very easy to get along with.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON8 July 2015
Laid back environment on daily basis but still were pushed to get certain jobs done in a time frame.
management was compassionate when you needed time off or needed to leave early for any reason.
Co-workers were very easy to get along with at all times, made the day go by quickly.
Order Picking
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario28 May 2015
learned to pick orders with Rf scanner.pick order route wise.Good environment.shift hours are very suitable 8;30 pm to 5;00 am
Fun work place
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  chatham on24 April 2015
A typical day at work is very fast paced. There is always something to do. I have learned how to use a new computer system that is unique to McKesson. Coworkers are friendly and helpful. Hardest part of the job is all the lifting of boxes, some are fairly heavy. Interacting with my coworkers and working as a team.
Productive, team based, nasty co-workers
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON13 January 2014
Its a good company to work for. My work place had nasty co-workers that got under my skin. Team work was bad because. Its too bad people have to spoil a good work place. Robots are replacing the workers now.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Nasty co-workers