McKesson Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Basic job
Customer Service Representative / File Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 August 2017
A good starter job but would be a lot better if it had more advancement managers don't really have a set plan. Pay is good though and the co-workers make it enjoyable.
I am disappointed- but honest
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 June 2017
low pay, no leadership, so many people missing work weekly sick?

Best part of the job is when you meet with a new coworker just like your self; a trusting shoulder to sometime, well even cry on.

For me the hardest part of this job is watching the full time employee come in late, sleeping, talking on their cell phones-- and so many Placement Company temps just like my self -- coming in early everyday, sometime working through my time lunch at my desk, even staying late ...and all for free.
Pros
Its work, I need the $?
Cons
Don't have big expetations :(
Good experience at Company
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 August 2016
Working at McKesson was a good experience.. Definitely suited for one who is able to function well with large workload and adhering to strict timelines
Customer Service Environment is Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 October 2015
-Taking inbound calls for orders, credits, complaints, returns, shipping issues, website support etc.
Despite the demands of a heavy workload, the manager of the department can be discriminatory, prejudiced and biased in her management approach; particularly when there is conflict between employees. The culture allows for senior reps to verbally abuse new employees without any corrective action. I would not recommend applying for this department.
Pros
Learning about pharmaceutical supply chain
Cons
Poor management, contractual work without benefits
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 January 2013
Company was good becuase the purpose was to offer excellent service and to expand. Once the company expanded, employees were no longer perceived as a great asset. Many got fired because they were not a good fit. All that got fired was anyone who did not have two languages.
It did not matter if you worked for the company for many years or if you were good at your job. If you spoke only one language, you were let go.
Pros
the owner was pretty decent, a first he was really involved with the company
Cons
all management staff was not, they did not even know the names of the offie staff.

Want to know more about McKesson?

Ask a question