McKesson

McKesson Employee Reviews

Canada352 reviews

Found 352 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,815 reviews
canadabalanceworklifeculturesalarytechnologyworkloadworkplace

Unorganized from top down.

Typical big corporation. They promote people not qualified for the role but in doing so control the narrative. Was shocked at how disorganised such a big company was. Floor level workers work hard and are good people.

Pros

Not many

Cons

Too many

Fast paced work environment great leaders

I really enjoyed being apart of a big team. This workplace is very fast paced and has great leadership. There is always something to do and great people around.

Pros

Lots of incentives

Cons

Not as family oriented as I would like.

Insights into McKesson

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

Management cannot be trusted.

Management cannot be trusted to have your back when needed. Open door policy as long as they want to hear it. Managers taking credit for your ideas to make a better work environment

Environnement de travail très agréable

Excellente entreprise qui favorise le développement personnel. La haute direction est à l'écoute des employés. les efforts et les apports des employés sont reconnus de façon significative.

Pros

conciliation vie professionnelle et vie privée, bonus en fin d'année

Cons

aucun

Only side advencements. No opportunities up.

When I first started working here they bragged a lot of being an amazing company. I guess that's one way to know someone is not telling the truth, because you do not need to say it if true.I learned later that all opportunities for advencements are sideways only, meaning the exact same pay, and nothing better in terms of roles. The management is very unexperienced and very biased.The work is very high paced and stressful, which would be okay if the pay reflected as such, however the salary is poor. If you're a great company, then pay better wages.Kitchen is basically breaking down, old, and digusting.There's nothing to be proud of working there.

Pros

Learn about pharmaceuticals

Cons

Low pay, poor management, no advancement, terribly grotesque kitchen, small office spaces.

Fast paced environment

Very fast paced work placeYou get a lot of work loads. I loved the office setting .I Would recommend . Friendly environment.I had a great team leader and supportive colleagues.great shifts.

Pros

Great benefits

Good pay and benefits and union shop

24 hour operations so be prepared for all shiftsLots of overtimeGood pay and benefits .You learn everything in house that includes all forklifts and other training. Your own locker ! Nice lunch room providedThey pay for your work boots!Union placeParking is free!

l'équipe est renouvelée de façon cyclique, je dirais chaque 3 mois à l exception de quelques anciens.

Pas si positif, car 9 mois après mon licenciement, je continue de recevoir des courriers me parlant de salaire trop ou peu perçu et mes appels téléphoniques et un déplacement sur place pour avoir une explication claire et fiable sont restés vains , par manque d interlocuteur.Cet aspect de l entreprise ne me plaît pas,car je ne comprends pas ce qu elle recherche à terme à travers ces correspondances ainsi que leurs conséquences sur ma vie.

Pros

café gratuit

Cons

venir parler de salaire perçu par un employé qu on a renvoyé il y a plus de 7 mois

Really good place to work

Best place to work, really good pay and they always have something to keep you busy! Great place to learn more! And keeping moving up! It’s actually quite fun working there.

Bien aimer travailler pour mckesson

Belle.entreprise jai aimer cette emploi,tres tres bonne avantage bon patron et suppervisseur et les ressource humaine tres coperative monte tres vite poste permanent ,la seul chose qui me convenai pas sais le car de nuit

Pros

Tres tres bonne avantage aussi

Cons

De nuit

Extremely fast-paced, very busy workplace.

I was grateful for the work experience. I worked extremely hard and, put in long hours.Unfortunately, I was overlooked for promotions, despite my strong work reviews and, remuneration, because I was English-speaking!

Large company with good job safety

I have worked for McKesson for 4 years. The team was excellent and I enjoyed working with them overall. COVID times were tough, but that was the case everywhere.

Très bonne compagnie respect environnement propre et sécuritaire direction général à l'écoute des employés

J'ai beaucoup aimé travailler pour cette entreprise pendant 17 ans

Pros

parking gratuit nourritures a des prix raisonnables

Cons

les horaires de soir sont très difficiles

It is okay for a few months but, this is not where you build your career

You are overworked and undervalued. There is no way up. There is no room to be better. It is okay if you need to work for a short while. This is not the company to build your career at.You pay to attend company Christmas party.

Pros

it is okay to get started

Cons

extra work load while they complain on overtime

Good place to work.

Overall solid company to work for. No issues. Good culture. Aim to a lot of engagement activities. Good work and life balance structure. Very good company to start your career in Pharma.

Pros

pay is decent, benefits is good

Cons

large company, some internal processes are confusing at times. But overall good company

It’s alright

Overtime is good and pay increase is really good compared to other companies.Management is not that great but focus on you and it’s good.Learnt all the machines here.

Bon travail de passage

Possibilité de faire beaucoup d’heures supplémentaires

Decent place

McKesson itself is a good place and company to work for but one of their sister companies Well.ca is the worst place to ever work for never apply there as it is very toxic.

fast and very fast....

The best place I've ever worked for. The maintenance team is outstanding. New building. New equipment - fully automated distribution center. Clean environment.

Pros

no rotating shifts

Cons

start-up issues

Zero accountability

There is zero accountability from management when it comes to employee performance, cleanliness of the work area or work/life balance. If issues at work effect your personal life, management will turn a blind eye and almost condemn you for the issues.

Great

AMAZING company to work for. Great people and excellent environment. I so enjoy it every day and a fabulous supervisor . You are kept sharp and your skills are upgraded daily

Pros

Gym, health orientated

Cons

Reserve desk for work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McKesson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement