PhD students have a certain degree of flexibility and independence to work on their own in the lab. Depending on the lab culture and the type of projects, there could be 100% independence with the projects as well as collaborations with other lab members.
In your interview: be honest and makesure that the lab has funding and you have a secured scholarship during your entire study period ( MSc or PhD)
Great environment. Very friendly.
Working 9 - 5 with lunch break.
- What are the working hours at McGill University?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at McGill University? What are the steps alo…3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by McGill University?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at McGill University?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at McGill University?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at McGill University?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at McGill University?2 people answered
- If you were to leave McGill University, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at McGill University?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of McGill University about how to improve the company?One person answered