McCloskey International Ltd.

McCloskey International Ltd. Employee Reviews for Mechanical Assembler

at Mcloskey's everyone is very willing to help one another out! great work environment, health and safety is taken very seriously which is always a good thing!
I have been working here for about 1/2 a year and I have learned so much! My supervisor is great and he doesnt mind taking extra time to make sure everyone understands what to do. I started at $18/ hour which was way more then lots of places in the area were offering.
Pros
starting pay, my supervisor, overtime pay
I loved working here! I learnt alot and I was never bored. The people I worked with are great and they cared about all of us guys individually. There is alot of work to be done, so if you like keeping busy you will love working here.
Pros
Good pay, Christmas bonus, lots of overtime
I loved working at McCloskeys. I was always busy, which made the days fly by. My supervisor was great and so were the guys I worked with. If your not willing to work hard, this is not the company for you. But if you are a hard worker, there is alot of opportunity for you at McCloskey.
Pros
Great people, Christmas bonus, satisfying work
- Engineers refuse to make changes to parts that don't work - ZERO document control, fabrication producing 3 revision old parts after over a year - Plant reaches over 44 degrees regularly in the summer - Very high turnover rate
Pros
It's a job.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at McCloskey International Ltd.?