McCloskey International Ltd.
McCloskey International Ltd. Employee Review

They want slaves

3 September 2020
Company paid well, but initially you were just a number. No care for safety or personal issues. I was harassed right out the door by a manager after 7+ years, HR didn’t do anything to help. Steer clear!
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Decent wages
Cons
Everything else
19 March 2020
Same role
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Peterborough, ON
Sold to a public company no one knows how long they have a job for no communication lack of management benefits were good and weekend off and holidays
18 November 2020
Same location
Welder/Fitter (Former Employee) - Keene, ON
My 9 years at McCloskey were alright. I’ve seen alot of people come and go. I’ve seen many people quit before first break on their first day. Some people can handle the work some can’t. I really don’t understand why someone on here thinks a welding shop would have AC haha the air quality is cloudy just like every welding shop out there so again crying over nothing, at least they have fume extractors in every area how many companies in Ontario can say that. It is a good place to work they do not keep slackers so if you get in and work hard and be proficient you will do well. Management is ok not perfect work hard and you’ll have a job just like anywhere else haha I would go back if they’re going to hire welders again
Pros
Early Friday, decent pay overtime, Christmas bonus, 4 weeks off every year
30 October 2020
Same location
Hydraulic assembler (Former Employee) - Keene, ON
Ran hydraulic lines here for almost 10 years, on the screener line. I love the people who I left behind there from co workers to management right up to inside the office. People say this place has a high turn over rate, but these people who are hired and fired usually aren't to sure how to put a days work in. Would recommend this place to anyone in the area looking for work.