• Legal Assistant with extensive Municipal Group (Real Property Planning) experience with a leading
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) – Toronto, ON – 16 May 2016
• responsible for administrative, secretarial duties
• organizing and maintaining efficient filing systems
• coordinating and scheduling meetings,
• maintaining lawyer’s calendar
• maintaining lawyer’s contacts databases
• maintaining a bring forward system
• answering the telephone, directing telephone inquiries.
• opening and closing files
Treat assisants well on Adminisrative month.
Regular working hours with overtime as needed