McAteer Group of Companies

McAteer Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
good people and challenging work with good rewards. Overall very project based which is good and they took pride in their work as consultants. Very organized
it was great as a summer job. nice environment and learned a lot. people were very welcoming and made it easy to learn and want to be there

hardest part of the job was given too much for one person to possibly handle.

most enjoyable was nice atmosphere and someone always willing to help
This company has a well managed staff. I was hired to do projects for the company. Everyone there is welcoming. They make you feel at home. A typical day for me was assisting staff on project deadlines. Through project work, I learned time management as deadlines were often due. I also learned multi-tasking because you never know when a new project was given. Team work was great which helped accomplish project deadlines. The most enjoyable part of job was working with the friendly staff. Management was great. My immediate supervisor was caring. He understood my skill sets and provided me with projects that fit my capabilities. This company is like family. They're always there for each other, especially during the stressful times.
I worked here over the summer to make some extra money. All the employees were very friendly, including my Manager. It was definitely a good work experience for me!
Let me start by saying that this workplace pays it employees low wages, well below average. I worked here for a few years before I decided to finally leave. Money is not everything but my workload was very heavy that I often had to stay til 8pm almost every night, which was also expected. They don’t care about work life balance, they just suck you dry and cut corners where they can. If I had to describe this place with one word, it would be “cheap!” Stay away. I’m much happier at my new job. I feel appreciated and valued, and I’m not stressed out everyday. I’m also paid what I’m worth. Best decision I ever made was to leave this dump.
An okay environment to work in. A small company with little or no scope for advancement. Little or no communication. Management has an open door policy.
pay claims,answer members questions regarding their policies
learned how to deal with angry members and be orgnized

I had a nice co-workers and management

the hardest part was make all members happy\the most enjoysble part when make them happy
Great management, staff, and values. Employees are treated fairly, great environment to work in. Management cares about their employees.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at McAteer Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.
McAteer Group of Companies Reviews by Location