MCAP
MCAP Employee Review

Productive Fun and growing

2 October 2019
I Loved working at MCAP ! I learned all there is to know about mortgages and how to service them.
I learned how to manage my money properly

Most importantly I made so many friends !
27 October 2019
Same role
Management was terrible. Did not listen to employees, did not follow through on promises. There was no negotiating about anything; it was their way or they did their absolute best to kick you out. Some of them should DEFINITELY not be management...
Cons
Stressful, terrible management
21 January 2019
I was in an outbound sales role so the presure was hot to maintain a difficult level of sales ongoingly. I would likely have been more comfortable in one of the more customer service or back office roles. Management style with Rick was one of my fav parts of working at MCAP.
Pros
Lotsa nice cozy office perks.
Cons
Meeting metrics or sales.
11 January 2020
Relatively low wages for hourly work. Subordinate employees are often stressed out and given overwhelming workloads. Friendly upper management. Unpaid overtime work encouraged by immediate manager. Supportive company culture, but smaller teams tended to be more tense and less productive. Decent hours. Some on-site amenities offered. Little opportunity for vacation time. Almost no opportunity for promotion or advancement within the company. Some networking opportunity. High level of company security and safety.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MCAP. Our community is ready to answer.