MCDONALD AUTO GROUP Employee Reviews

2.9Pay & Benefits
2.4Job Security & Advancement
Terrible place to work
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MI1 July 2019
Upper management lacks knowledge in the proper operation of a automotive dealership... To much day to day micro management... poor maintenance and dirty working conditions in most buildings...
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Almost everything else...
Worst place to work by far
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Littleton, CO3 May 2018
The management was abhorrent, no real opportunity to try new ideas, which ALWAYS were met with, "oh, that wont work" or "we've done that before". Very much a stagnant place to work and there is a overwhelming sense of senility from 90% of the managers. Those that aren't, are quickly replaced. Additionally, there is always changes made to your pay. If the McDonald's feel you are making TOO much money, it's ok, your pay will be reduced, so don't worry about that.
Pros
None.
Cons
Poor pay, Stagnat work environment.
fun place if you like cut-throat sales
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MI5 February 2018
hard to get sales in the store i worked at, especially when the economy was going through tough times and management had his "favorites!" I personally think the management needs to be changed
Pros
meet cool new people every day
Cons
hours, lack of pay, management
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MI27 January 2017
Owners are down to earth and on-site, interacting with employees almost daily, this gives a "family" culture. Employees work well together and turn over is very low. Most have been here years and years. (I've been at another dealership before where turn over was crazy). Managers deal fairly with employees which is very important.
Pros
Good pay, friendly work environment, pleasant leadership.
Cons
Not very focused on recognition
Great place to build some work experience
Graphic Designer & Website Management (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MI25 July 2013
I spend the start of the day meeting with my photographer and going over the vehicle list that needs to be taken. From there I check the website and quality check photos to be uploaded as well as update vehicle information for customer's view of our inventory.

After that I go over any art pieces that need to be done using deadlines to set priorities (sometimes having projects that need to be done immediately with only moments notice).

Also as the day progresses I help with any extra projects. This could include event photography, special requests from customers for vehicle photos, creating customer database leads for the internet call center, and much more.
Family oriented ,and can be fun
Collision Estimator (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, mi.24 June 2012
Great bunch of people to work with.work hours are competitive, each day is new challenge.
Pros
has onsite cafe.
Cons
no recognition.get overlooked alot.